Echos Sams - Getting Ready for the Spring Fling

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Echos Sams - Getting Ready for the Spring Fling

Post by Echos »

Please post here or send me a message through the sam forums in you are interested in discussing songs.
Last edited by Echos on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Re: Echos Sams - Getting Ready for the Spring Fling

Post by Echos »

Stallions

Crack of the Twisting Bonfire
Song of the Spectral Fire - 1 slots
If his song doesn't clue you in Crack likes his ladies fierce and preferably adorned with flames, glowy bits, horns, spines and spiky things. He's not picky about species - though Northern/Northern Aquatics might have a hard time - but he's not interested in ladies with wings. He doesn't like the idea of his mares going where he can't protect them.

Heatwave of the Endless Summer
Song of the Summer Breeze - 2 slots
Heatwave like mares with bright colors, simple traits and has a care-free, gentle personality. His song is welcome to any ladies with similar dispositions.

Songless Stallions

Charm of the Militant Plume
3 slots
Charm is wooing one lady already but being a ladies man he doesn't want to waste any time in filling his song with mares. As he doesn't seem to have met a mare he didn't flirt with it's a bit hard getting a read on what he's actually looking for. He seems to like mares with a bit of spunk but is surprisingly selective about who he'll settle down with.

Glory of the Emerald Spring
3 slots
Being a rather small gentleman himself Glory is looking for equally small ladies for his song but not just minyars - any mini sam is welcome to introduce herself.

Glider of the Arid Sea
1 slots
Glider has the lead mare position in his song reserved but is looking for 3 more ladies to join him. While he is more likely to accept those with a desert or aquatic lineage, he is open to ladies of other species.
Last edited by Echos on Thu May 28, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Mares

Both of these are big maybes - I'll pair them up if the right stallion comes along but thier characters have both let me know they are in no hurry to join songs.

Sybil of the Aeolian Sands

Recoil of the Strident Storm
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Eddy of the Twisting Vortex is very interested in glider!!

Let me know if he is fond of her as well? She would love to get to know him before spring fling :-)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Bighorns
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Bighorns »

Prance of Heart Bells is VERY interested in Sybil. He would love to fly the skys with her and test the limits of how high they could fly. Interested?!
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Sybil of the Aeolian Sands, This is my Stallion, Chill of Ghostly Regard, that I think almost fainted when he saw your pic. He loves to look at the stars and fly all over and is no stranger in trying something new or see a cave and want to go right in and see what is there. Hope he can steal her heart away and watch the stars and go on adventures.
Plz let us know either way. Thank you for your time! ^_^

Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

@Rikku - Glider would be very interested in getting to know your lovely lady!

@Bighorns & Codress - sorry but while Sybil is gloating over the attention she's not budging on her single stance....
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

No worries ty ty for reply. I will come down Chill and have him keep looking. Huggles ^_^
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

*Squeals*
yay!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Updated - still have some guys looking for ladies!