Seren's Little Hopefuls

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Seren's Little Hopefuls

Post by Seren »

So, I have a number of Sams who are sitting here and considering options- the triplets have informed me that, no, they are not concerned with the Spring Fling this year, but I do have a few that are interested! :3

If you have any questions or want to suggest a possible match, just ask! ^^

Stallions
Illusion of the Desert Sky
Traits: Pure Black Eyes, Upright Ears, Head Mane, Tufted Tail, Leg Wings
Likes: Deserts and Lams, Non-useable wings (Vestigial, tine, leg, etc.), simpler color schemes.
Slots Remaining: 2 Slots

Missive of the Valley's Echo
Traits: Tusks, Pudgy, Faery Wings
Likes: Mares to cuddle with! Bright splashes of color on mostly natural bases. :D He's a lovable fellow looking to fill his last slot!
Slots Remaining: 1 Slot

Mares
Chortle of the Wind-Tossed Pines
Traits: Back Fin, Body Spines, Glacies, Horizontal Pupil
Likes: Happy Stallions, or stallions that will warm up around her! She also loves cool colors: blacks, whites, blues, greens, purples. She enjoys the cold and would prefer her mate enjoy the cold as well! Other mares are fine as long as they're not opposed to her joining. ^^
Considering:
Dance of the Frozen Stars
Misery of the Frozen Stream

Polish of the Carved Jade
Traits: Gems, Ear Silk, Pure Black Eyes, Head Mane, Tufted Tail, Feathered Wings, Long Horns
Likes: Regal stallions and natural color schemes! She also loves scales, horns, and gems/lapiedus. :3 Wings are a plus but she's happy to settle for land based too!

Tangle of the Amazon Heliconias
Traits: Feather-Tufted Ears, Hooks, Feathered Tufts, Cheek Feathers, Combination Tail (Feathered x Prehensile)
Likes: Natural-coated stallions, stallions who like flora/forest/jungle areas. She does have a soft spot for Florae or Perennial Growths, as she gets her name from a rain forest plant.
Signature under construction!
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: Seren's Little Hopefuls

Post by Novanight »

I know its an odd match but Talon was wondering if Polish would like to join his song.
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage