Cosmic's 2017 Spring Fling Prep

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Cosmic's 2017 Spring Fling Prep

Post by CosmicDragon »

---
Aaaaand all edited for 2017! :3 Have at it, my friends~
Last edited by CosmicDragon on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Re: Cosmic's 2016 Spring Fling Prep

Post by CosmicDragon »

Stallions

Image - 1 spots
Song of Winter Cheer
Bound is looking for his last holiday-themed mare! He's honestly not that fussed on colours or traits, just someone he can have seasonal fun with.

Image - 1 spot
(Song of the Shattered Reflection)
Flight is looking for that final mimic mare to join his song. :3 Preferably African/Savannah based, but he'll look at just about any mimic! His territory is quite large and dry, however, so mares need to be able to stand the heat.

Image - 2 spots
(Song of the Corrupted Umbra)
Poison is looking for other mean, nasty or dangerous mares to join his song. The darker the heart or the past, the better; really, this is just a song full of those who despise others/everything. Preferably with a color scheme close to monochrome (blacks/whites/greys), possibly with a pop of brighter color, and/or some form of spikes (talons/body spines/fangs/etc).

Image - 3 spots
(Song of the Blood Bond)
Wyrd doesn't really care about personality, he's tough enough to take all kinds of abuse (*coughMASOCHISTcough*), but he's particularly fond of Sa'krien and Sa'krien-descendants like his damaged lead mare. Red eyes/claws/talons/hooves are a plus, as well as anything that would make them 'undesirable' to a normal Sam, including mental issues. Any non-Sa'krien would need to be okay with the sight of blood though...

Slink is suave, polite and refined, even if he does give off a subtly creepy vibe. I'm not really sure what he's looking for in a mare yet... He's giving me very Hannibal-Lecter-feelings, though, so any mares attracted to that kind of thing, be my guest?

(CURRENTLY UNDERGOING TRIAL RP)
I'm just... Putting him out there. Mares interested in him will have to accept that he comes with a very intense, very unpleasant past, and it's left him kinda... Broken. He hunts or drives away wild Oquesia and other dangerous animals from Samanayr territories for profit, so any mares would have to be strong enough to hold their own and persistent enough to break through his emotional walls. I'm probably going to end up looking to form a pair song with him, and I'm definitely looking for some RP between him and any potential mares before he settles with somemare.

((Please note that Echo of the Opal Reaches will not, nor will he ever, form a song. He's, uh, not interested in mares that way. ;) ))
Last edited by CosmicDragon on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Mares

Stab is going to want to pair bond like her parents (I'm seeing that being a thing with the mentality of Chikyr in my headcanon; Burn and Bite are FIERCELY devoted to one another.) but outside of that same devotion and loyalty she doesn't have many other requirements. She can be tricksy and prickly and prideful, so a stallion that either shares those traits or is strong enough to temper them is ideal. Perhaps with some form of armour? She is covered in sharp points and edges.

(PLEASE NOTE: It is very unlikely I'll choose any stallion for Snowflake, I'd really like to have her become a Storyteller. But until then, I'm keeping her here, just incase a stallion pops up that is so perfect that I can't refuse. ^-^;; )
Snowflake drifts from location to location, choosing to 'go where the wind takes her' (quite literally, her wing-to-body ratio often puts her at the mercy of a strong breeze) and is full of boundless curiousity. While she doesn't ever stay long enough to 'make friends' perse, she is always eager to lend a claw to a stranger, learn something new, or just sit and listen to a story she hasn't heard before.
Last edited by CosmicDragon on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Would Aegis be interested in joining Crack's band of spiky mares?

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

My tribal mystic stallion is working on starting his song. Would your lovely Mystic of the Smouldering Wilds be interested in joining?

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I've been off travelling and haven't had access to the net. :roll:

@Echos: Actually, I think that Aegis and his song would be a good fit for her... And she thinks he's hawt. *snorts* So that's definitely a yes from me, if the slot is still open! ^-^

@Orasteele: Yes. Yes yes YES. :o He would be so perfect for her, I think! However, I should let you know she'll be coming with a sort-of Mystic's apprentice/foster foal (once I get off my kaboose and write Spark's handover), would he be opposed to that? She doesn't talk much either, she has difficulty with certain sounds due to the shape of her beak.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

I hope you had a good trip Cosmic. Crack is delighted she accepted his offer. I'll go ahead and add her to the song page on the forums and enter them in the fling. Feel free to add her the song whenever you'd like.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

That would be more than fine with him! His lead mare is Yuiven's Talisman of the Sublime Solstice, but Mystic would be the 2nd mare in his song! Once the song is set up I'll let you know so you can add her! I'm just waiting for a response from Yuiven. :)
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Mystic of the Burning Brand would like to inform you that Song of the Spiritual Flame has been created in the database. :D
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Re: Cosmic's 2017 Spring Fling Prep

Post by CosmicDragon »

Added my new guys and gals. <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Luck is interested in Slink or poison. Theircolors and demeanor drew her in. She was abandoned by her last mate so she is a bit twisted and bitter now... She may look cute and innocent but she's angry inside. Her past self still shines through and she is sweet and hospitable but only When happy or in need of something. I think they could get along. Let us know. :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Oh do I wish I had a lady for Slink. He's such a handsome boy.
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

I wonder if pretty Snowflake would be interested in joining a song with Mystic of the Silent Wingbeat? I think they would be perfect for each other! He's also quite a helpful sort, and very kind. Stories are a favorite past time of his - he once strove to be a Storyteller - and even if it didn't work out, it is something he enjoys. Floating from place to place is fine by him!
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

ImageImage
Sapphire is quite interested in your Slink! She thinks he's quite devilishly handsome (and that tail uwu) <3
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

@Rikku: Oh, I think Luck would be perfect for Poison's song! All of it's members have a history of rejection and cruelty; she would fit right in and they all sort of act as a (very messed up) support group for each other. If she's interested, he would love to have her!

@Echos: I just wish I knew what he was actually looking for in a mare, he's been very enigmatic so far. XD;;

@Aranel: GUH, oh my goodness... o-o Their personalities match so well, he'd make such a good stallion for her! But, aaack, Snowflake is my aromantic bab and it's really hard to think about her in a song at all, because she just doesn't form that kind of emotional attachment. *twitches* Do you mind if I take a while to give you a definitive answer? I may need to stew on this a bit.

@Esperanza: Oh, she is SO gorgeous, but I don't think she's what Slink is looking for, unfortunately... Which is very hard for me to say, because I think she's just ohmygosh so lovely. <3
(Dammit, Slink, you gotta give me something to work with here. :? )
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Luck is VERY interested in Poison and would love to be in his song. :) She would only need Poison's permissions for breeding, though (Open). She is damaged but will bare a foal for another, as long as they take it away... she does not want babies lingering around HER.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I suspect that Frenzy and my Liberation might actually make a pretty good pair. She was originally in a full, loving Song that was killed by O'Quiesas, and then remained living there alone for a few years (in heavily O'Quiesa-infested territory) before finding Hunter, who had been a child of her lost Song (though not her own child). The RP is here if you want the details:

http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2700

She ultimately acquired and trained one of the disbanded pack's puppies (I know it's actually a breeding pup, but this story fits her a lot better >>) as her personal guard, and it now rarely leaves her side. Liberation's been extremely hesitant to join or even look for a Song again (or, hell, even form actual emotional bonds with things again), but I feel like a pair Song with a travelling O'Quiesa hunter might be just what she needs.

Totally down to RP, let me know what you think!

ImageImage
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Of course, take your time! When I saw her the first time (as a prize, lol) I thought they'd be perfect together! I hadn't realized that they'd have similar personalities as well, but I love that it ended up working out that way. I tried the last couple of times to get him in as a storyteller, but it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for him after all.

She doesn't have to be lead mare either, I have a girl who can fill that role. ^_^
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I know Frenzy is undergoing a trial RP, and that's totally okay! I did just want to drop off Frostbite here for his perusal. Frostbite is an intense little mare who is incredibly tough (just look at her talons, fangs, spikes and tines!) She wants someones fierce just like her, considering both her parents are also pretty tough cookies. C: (Would also be totally down to RP her.)

Signature under construction!