Spooky Stallion looking for ladies

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Any with Rainbow

Spooky Stallion looking for ladies

Post by Toxick711 »

Unease is exactly that. He is not too easy to please and tends to get bad feelings a lot. He is more than equipped to protect any mare interested in his love and protection. He does prefer spooky, scary or just weird ladies. He is strongly leaning towards an all Sa'krien song... So Sa'Krien's will have higher chances than non. c:

If you have a mare interested, please let us know. Thank you.
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: Spooky Stallion looking for ladies

Post by Toxick711 »

Bump? He has 2 spots left. Prefer demon touched or sa'krien
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Would he be interested in Light of the Hidden Passages? She's not a Sa'Krien, but her sire was a Misery and she has bioluminesence.
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Toxick711 »

Wow, she is beautiful. I want to say yes, because I doubt he will ever get such a glowing mare! but I have to say maybe, just because the mares he has lined up are not the nicest... would you mind giving a bit of information about her? He may need to sway his mares into acceptance....Since the two ladies he has/is interested in are Sa'Krien, she must be able to fit in (Personality Wise) with them... How is she at handling psychotic episodes O-o;? Can she hold her own with other mares who may not particularly like her (Or anyone for that matter)?
If you could give me a blurb, I will see if his song members would be ok with that. (They were preferring an all Sa'Krien Song... but who knows ;) If she can hold her own against Pearl (If Pearl indeed does choose to join his song :/), I think she will have a spot).

(Pending mare - Hopefull)
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Ah, unfortunately I don't think she's aggressive enough to hold her own against those with psychotic episodes. :)