Clownish Boy Seeks One Last Mare

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Clownish Boy Seeks One Last Mare

Post by Origami_Dragon »

This is Dance of the Rainbow Light. He's a silly, playful, loud, clownish Lam stallion with the colors of a rainbow lorikeet. And he's looking to find a fourth and final mare for his Song of the Open Skies. While he's quite happy with the three ladies he does have, Dance thinks it would be fun to have a full house.

He does have a few requirements for his mares. Well, really just one. Or two. They must have flight-worthy wings or strong enough magic that they can fly without them as the Song lives on a jungle cliff face that is pretty much inaccessable other than by air. Ok, maybe just the one absolute must. Though fun loving mares are loved and grouches should be prepared to have him constantly trying to jolly them into a better mood. He's quite fond of bright colors, but he has no problem with duller colors either.

If you'd like to RP out an interaction all is good, but for him, as he doesn't speak to me as a character as readily as I would like, RP is by no means required.

So, if you have a mare who would be interested in joining his Song, feel free to post her here!

Edit: One more thing I almost forgot. Because of the name of his Song, I would strongly prefer that it remain Open for breeding, no permission needed for anyone. Please keep this in mind.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image