Costume contest voting - scariest!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.

Vote for your choice in the 'scariest' category!

1. The Joker
4%
2. Gargoyle
48%
3. Mad? Scientist
4%
4. VooDeDoo Priestess
30%
5. Night Mare
13%
6. Ghost
No votes

Total votes: 23

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Costume contest voting - scariest!

Post by Sushidragon »

You're voting for the winner of the 'scariest' category of the costume contest! Please be sure to review each entry before voting :D

Voting will be open until October 29, 10am PDT!

1. Costume name: The Joker
Costume description: Here we have a little gray collared shirt, with a green and yellow diamond splotched tie, tucked into an emerald vest. Just on top of this emerald vest is a semi-long purple overcoat, along with a purple and (white) pinstripe slacks, and purple 'gloves' to boot. There's even a slightly lop sided green hair wig that the kind dragonet helper (who looks remarkably like a certain hero...) just placed on...

2. Costume name: Gargoyle
Costume description:
As her name seemed to fit so well, Valor decided to dress as one of those stony guardians of the night; a Gargoyle. Donning thick grey plates, a matching helm and claws, she completes the look with a pair of rough leather wings.

3. Costume name: Mad? Scientist
Costume description: A white labcoat/cape (since a cape is probably more practical for a Sam) with oddly colored stains on it, a pair of goggles over her eyes, and a bubbling flask of something green or purple on the ground in front of her.

4. VooDeDoo Priestess!
Costume description: A feather laidended skull mask that is missing the lower jaw would be over her face, splatters of blood on the skull. Feathers of dark colors with splashes of light colors would be drapped down the mask along with a crown like effect around the mask (kind of like a feather mane). The mask would have VERY long and large teeth as if from an Oquiesa. Bandages would be on various limbs on her body of where she took blood for her personal sacrifices, the bandages a little blood soaken. A necklace of bones would be hanging from her neck that have the same feathers from the head piece worked into the strings and on the bones. In the center portion of the necklace there would be a small poutch that contains ground up bone dust... which she uses for her voodedoo practices! ;) (yes voodoo is voodedoo :3 thats just how I says it. xD)

A belt would be around her waiste with a small sac that would contain the shrunken head of her X stallion (its for the costume ;P). The belt and sac would be of leather or some other tough material that would keep the head safe. Potions and powders of all kinds are kept in the pac as well but in small quanitites. She would have a knife in a sheeth on the belt as well...used for... sacrifices and...Bloody tasks. Leather pieces (armor like) would be on her legs and random arms. The leather will have bones worked into them along with feathers (dangling or in the leather...).

Her tail would be decorated with bone and metal jewelry of which she shakes while doing her rituals to give effect and cause fear in her victims *cough* i mean... volunteers ^_____^

5. Costume name: Night Mare
Costume description: Skeletal design, strange human like front fingers, blood red fleshy gums, cheek and head horns. Quite frankly, Race doesn't know what this costume is, but she loves it fiercely and I'd dare anyone to tell her she wears it badly (those plastic horns could do damage!)
Samanayr who'd wear it (if applicable): 766 (Race of the Forest Walker).

My visual -
Click For Bigger Version~

6. Costume name: Ghost
Costume description: I think it would be really cute to see a sam in a ghost costume. Well more of a sheet just thrown over a sam, lol. Little eye holes cut unevenly,maybe horn, ear, or tail holes cut also depending on the sam. I think the sam wouldnt have picked a sheet quite big enough and its feet would stick out at the bottom
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog