Little Sapling

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Little Sapling

Post by Seren »

Janus glanced over with his right head, eyeing Hansa before clicking to her and speaking. Well? What do you think? You seem to know more about others. The left head bobbed quietly while watching the filly.

Dive beamed and nicked happily. "I'm Dive of the Melting Glacieyr!" She trilled out happily, turning about in a circle, careful not to step on her, but feeling rather hyper. "Who ayre you?"
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Hansa blinked and tilted her head.
They are trustworthy. But inexperienced.
She shifted a step closer, saying out loud to him, but thoughtfully.
Perhaps we should share the duties of watching her...
Hansa trailed off quietly, her head lifting up some. She tucked herself up, studying Janus without too much talk.

Rustle squealed and darted away from the mare and to the little friend she had made, pressing against his side and sticking like glue. "I Rustle of the Willow's Teayrs..." She said slowly, blinking up at the mare with the huge eyes. The tiny leaves on her twig trembled some, but otherwise were still.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Janus's left head tilted to one side as she spoke, slowly nodding. They do seem rather young...
The right head gave a low thrumming noise. ...together we could protect her.
And the Lamanayr...
...knows how to feed a fellow Samanayr.

The two heads "grinned" at the same time, curling and lashing his split tail.

Dive cooed to the little Samanayr, she couldn't help it. She was so cute, and she and Chinook together was like adorable overload! She gave a small chuckling snerk, and leaned down to beam at her. "Ah, Rustle! That is veyry fitting." She beamed at the little figure, her tufted tail flicking and her wings shifting some with excitement.

Chinook purred happily and clung to her side, shifting a little wing over her some to coo to her and lick the side of her face happily. He liked the new one. She was nice and sweet and smelled good.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

She is a bit young.
Hansa nodded slowly, that was the inevitable truth. But the Lamanayr, her friend, would be able to help them with the foal some. Hansa slowly 'smiled' as her tail twitched and curled around one leg.
You do not mind watching her with me then?
She slowly asked, finally realizing that she hadn't truly given him a choice.

Rustle leaned into the little dragonets lick, closing her eyes before slowly blinking up at Dive. She couldn't help the little growls that gnawed at her stomach and made her make little unhappy faces. She blinked once more up at the mare who looked so big and grown and whined. "Hungyry.."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Janus gave her an odd doubled grin.
No, I...we...
...do not mind.
It's interesting!
They curled his foretalons and offered them to her in an odd little clasp of companionship and agreement on the subject.

Dive made a small noise, saying quickly"Oh-! Yes, you need food!" She clacked a hoof to her forehead, shaking her head. "Of couyrse she does, flap-byrain!" She spun around and swooped off hurriedly through the trees, eager to please the little filly and keep that big-eyed sad look off of her sweet little face.

Chinook cuddled closer to Rustle, grooming her little bud-filled mane and licking her blue coat with a dark little tongue, crouching on his haunches and slowly blinking big curious eyes, rubbing at her flank gently in a friendly comforting matter, before patting her tummy.