Frostbitten Love (Song Creation)

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Frostbitten Love (Song Creation)

Post by RikkuGirl »

Misery stopped suddenly, shaking his head. He was such a...MISERY! He looked up at her as she passed him, going ahead. "You can call me whateveyr you want...as long as you stay..." His voice was firm. He had never been so forward in his whole life but he knew it was something he wanted. She was vicious, snide, cold and beautiful. She was everything he could ever want and he knew it! Though being so cold, she was warm as well, a trait he doubted she even knew about herself.

She had feelings and he could see that. "Would you stay for a while? Until you..." He looked down and shook his head. The thought of her leaving made him cringe. He enjoyed her banther, her quick snaps and her cute nick names. He looked at her with hopeful eyes. What would she say? Would she stay or even consider it? Why not?! Everything she could ever need was here; water, food, company, a never ending flow of ice?

He snorted at the thought of ANY mare denying him but deep inside his cold iced over heart, he knew it was possible for rejection. As usual. He just hoped for once...this mare would be different.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Frostbitten Love (Song Creation)

Post by Seren »

Eve's mind was at war with her body, her legs carrying her away in steady steps, though part of her mind was screaming for her to turn around, or he may disappear, like a snowflake on a warm day on her muzzle, melting away to nothingness. Snowflake was a rather weak term for him, he was more like the whole blizzard rolled into one immovable force that was fully dedicated to blowing her onto her face and making her look stupid.
Her ears pinned back at this thought and she gritted her teeth, trying to harden that treacherous heart that whispered among the furious cries from her battling mind. A heart she had hidden many years ago, afraid that its cracked and shattered surface, no longer flawless and innocent like a foal's, would repulse those who saw its true form. She had halted now, without knowing it, replaying all sort of proof from her past as to why this stallion was bad news. She had turned, one fluffy foreleg raised, about to chew him to pieces with a cold stinging hail of words, when she halted, his words dawning on her, sinking into her skin with a delicious cool feeling.
What....?
"Until you what?" She felt the words slide off her tongue, floating through the air like flurries. She met his eyes, and that broken heart beat, despite the ice locked all around it, making her breath catch in her throat, the soft thump in her chest like a bound into a drift of snow, a suddenly falling, the feeling of your stomach dropping away, with a cool rush, those were what mere words can do.
"What, by all the stayrs, have you done?" She whispered to him, though it was so soft that she barely heard it. This stallion was doing something, some sort of spell, she was sure, and her sleek coat poofed up, looking like a ferocious little arctic creature while she fumbled with some words. "Well I... Why would... You'yre just..." She bit her lip, drawing a bead of ruby blood, and hissed softly to herself. "You'yre a yright idiot, foyr what you want to say." She looked up slowly, finding herself looking at him, really looking at him. He was arrogant, cocky, he teased her, and he acted like some sort of god, just because he was that breathtaking.
"I'll stay." The words slipped from her like a soft breeze, oddly gentle, a bit of that sweet tempered filly flashing into her eyes and frame, before she poofed out violently again as she said loudly. "but don't think that this means foyr a second that I actually c-cayre what you think! This is my decision, not youyrs!" She scowled at him like she dared him to say differently.

(XD You little liar. *pokes the foofy grump whose mumbling in a corner*)
Signature under construction!