Freeform RP board info!

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Freeform RP board info!

Post by Sushidragon »

Oops, I should have added this sooner XD

Welcome to the freeform RP board! Feel free to play around in here as much as you'd like. There's not really any set rules, since people are welcome to run whatever kind of RPs they'd like, but here's some general guidelines:

- If joining an RP that's already running, it's polite to read back on what's already happened so that you're not just jumping in blind.
- For clarification, it helps if OOC (out of character) speech is written in (brackets) or ((double brackets)).
- As I know from experience, the Samanayr accent can get annoying to type XD It's not a requirement.
- If you have any questions about what your Samanayr can do, or its abilities, or world information, or anything like that, please send me a PM and I'll try to answer!

If there's anything else people would like to see added here, please let me know! The moderated RPs will have stricter rules, and I'd like people to be able to relax and have fun here XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Freeform RP board info!

Post by Jennalyn »

((If you'd rather I post this elsewhere, Sushi, please just let me know. It's of a "general RP board help" nature and I wasn't sure where else it would go.))

For those of you who like to highlight spoken or telepathic text in a different color but feel limited by the options available, I'm going to share a link! This webpage has a list of all named colors. As in, you don't have to use a hex code with the color BBcode. They can be much easier to remember and it's fun to have a wider option of colors to assign to your characters.

I'm using 'mediumpurple' for Affinity right now. ;)

http://cloford.com/resources/colours/namedcol.htm

Code: Select all

[color=mediumpurple]"Affinity SMASH!"[/color]
Would appear as: "Affinity SMASH!"