Fun in the Fields (OPEN TO ALL RP)

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Fun in the Fields (OPEN TO ALL RP)

Post by RikkuGirl »

(OOC: Normal rules! :D Lets just gather and have some fun! :D Plz a max of 3 sams per person. TY! And please be sure to post a picture of the sam you are using )

It was a warm day. Clouds scattered the sky giving hues of white to the mass ocean of blue that painted the sky. Birds flew effortlessly on the eve wind. Summer was almost upon the Sams and the signs of spring were beginning to fade as the heat of summer began to show its face.

The fields were alive with life. Critters of all kinds were going about their days, enjoying the weather and the new life that had sprung from the spring. A large green and black mass moves over the land, lumbering; one foot at a time. Tiny rump wings wiggled with each step taken as the creature moves closer to a large patch of flowers growing under one of the few trees that inhabited the field.

With a content look the larger female began to graze on the purple flowers that scattered the ground. A hum of happiness rolled from her throat as she chewed the flowers and grass happily.

Waltz loved this time of year because it was the time of flowers. She grazed happily for hours on end, stuffing her pudgy body to content; quite oblivious to any others that just might be passing by.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Re: Fun in the Fields (OPEN TO ALL RP)

Post by Eirnae »

(( Hello everyone! Rikku has graciously allowed me to roleplay her Depths of the Endless Horizon until I get a Sam of my own. Thank you again, Rikku! *Hug!* ))

The flowers were perfect that day. Their scent was sweet and alluring, and their dance in the welcome wind would have soothed the soul of the most stubborn of creatures. Depths was anything but, so she was more than glad to allow the flowers lull her into a peaceful doze.

Normally Depths wasn't lazy enough to pass the time with a nap, but her beloved stallion was busy and the others of her song as well. She was alone, which was a state she disliked but one that was familiar all the same. So instead of pouting like her inner foal wanted to, she had gone off in search of a place of beauty in the cheery sunshine. At first, the plan had been to explore and delight in each flower's unique hues and scent, but after her long walk she had simply found a cool spot dappled with shade and settled down for a snooze.

Then the sound of chewing instinctively brought a flick of her ears. It had been getting steadily louder over the past hour or so, getting harder and harder to ignore. Unsure of exactly what she would see, the delicate Samanayr opened her violet eyes. "O-Oh, e-excuse me," she stammered in shock at having not realized that Waltz, in all of her black and green glory, had wandered to be practically on top of the once slumbering Depths in her quest for more sustenance. "I-Is this youyr song's gayrden? I didn't yrealize ..."

As she spoke, Depths was doing her best to shimmy out of Waltz's way. Goodness, she shouldn't stare, but she had never seen such a wide Samanayr before! Not wanting to cause a scene, Depths remembered her manners and forced her eyes up to look at Waltz's face rather than her bulk. "I can leave," she promised, "I didn't mean to distuyrb you."

(( Rikku, is her RP color really bright red? o.o; Also, if you want me to change any of the above, feel free to say so and I will. :) ))
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(OOC: Eeee that was wonderful! :D Your very good my dear. *wiggles* This shall be fun. XD)

Waltz was taken by surprise as a purple sam poped out of no where. She gasped aloud as the female startled her in her chewing slumber. "My...no.. Gayrden? What?!" she said aloud as she didnt know what to say. Once riled it was hard to calm the large lady down. Only her stallion had that ability, she was like a cow after being spooked. With a few extra blinks of her eyes she finally realized what had scared her.

"Oh...Hello" She said as she lowered her head to the ground, her mouth grabbing up more grass as she spoke, a lone flower dangling from her lips. She seemed to calm down instantly once she saw who was speaking. "A gyarden this is not im afyraid. This is the open fields... all ayre welcome heyre!" She said with a smile. Her pudgy face squished together as she smiled, her mouth still moving like a cows.

"You dont have to leave... unless you want to" she said sweetly her eyes looking from the female to the grass below.

"You want some? Theyres pletny fyor us both..." She said as she continued to eat happily, the wings on her rump flapped and then rested to her sides.
My Sams!

Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Eirnae »

(( D'aww! :oops: Thanks, Rikku, and I think so, too! :D ))

"Open fields?" Depths asked while blinking much as Waltz had earlier, "I wandeyred that fayr?"

Glitter would be worried about her if he returned home and she wasn't there, of that Depths was certain. Her stallion knew that his Depths rarely set out on her own, so he only would have her habits to go by in order to find her. Depths gave the flowers above her a brief glance and almost smiled at the obviousness of where she would be, right up until she remembered that the open fields were huge. Her Glitter wouldn't find her without several songs helping him, and what was the likelihood of so many coming together to find silly little Depths? None, of course. Inside she sighed sadly at the thought.

Yet she didn't mope long. Violet eyes so rarely touched by anything but shyness studied Waltz's face with care to not stare at any one feature for too long. Depths was a creature of details. To her, colors, smells, and textures all came together into an intricate and beautiful language unto their own. What she saw of Waltz the timid Samanayr mare found that she liked enough to speak once more. "I haven't eaten yet .. Suyre. I will."

Scrambling to get her hooves under her, Depths put a safe amount of distance between herself and the other mare, but she did nibble delicately at a strand of grass. The first taste woke up her appetite, and she went for a bigger bite. Chewing thoughtfully, she looked sidelong at Waltz and swallowed before offering, "I am called Depths of the Endless Hoyrizon, and I'm soyrry if I fyrightened you."
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Waltz's face lit up at the females Sam's introduction and apology. "No hayrm done! Its nice to have someone to eat with foyr once... Im Waltz of the Ponderous Aurora... But you can call me Waltz" She said her tone seemed relieved. It seemed she was alone more than others.

Her mouth was constantly chewing as she spoke, her eyes closing happily as she spoke to her new friend. "Why such a long face? Not feeling well? Is the gyrass bad?!" She seemed to get alarmed at that thought. Bad food?! What was this world coming to!?

She began to get scared, her imagination getting the best of her as it always did. "What could it be... Who would do such a thing?" She was quite gullalbe and very easily swayed. Her mind began to race as she tried to figure out what to do. "Stop eating it! Be cayreful..." She said making a very non serious situation into a terrorist attack.

Most tried to stay clear of her due to her vivid imagination, not to mention she was quite the hand full, literally. Her large body jiggled as she began to move in panic. What could she do?

(OOC: XD Sorry.. Waltz tends to let her mind run away with her... she is a sheep in her mind and a cow on the outside. XD She will run with you if your running even if its from nothing.... o.o;; Sry.. -_- shes special :3)
My Sams!

Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Eirnae »

(( Hee! I find that quality in Waltz to be adorable! :D ))

"Then it's nice to meet you, Waltz," Depths responded after swallowing another mouthful of grass. Why, this wasn't so bad! She could handle conversation with this friendly mare just fine. Depths was making progress! "If only Glitter could see me now! He'd be so proud!" she thought to herself.

Waltz's change in behavior, however, soon made Depths nervous all over again. "Th-the gyrass?" she asked with a quick look at the vegetation in question, "B-but we've b-been eating it alyready ... Oh no! Ayre we going to get sick?"

Bright had been sick once. She couldn't leave home for days, and Glitter had spent extra time with her to nurse her back to health. Hm. That last part didn't sound so horrible to Depths. Yet from what she remembered, to be sick would mean that she wouldn't be able to go out and look at the flowers. That would be awful! Torn between wanting to spend more personal time with her stallion and her love of blooms, Depths fluttered her tattered wings and stomped with her front hooves. "Oh, it's teyrrible, teyrrible!"

(( I'm so picturing a "The sky is falling!" situation here, only it'll be a "The gyrass is dangeyrous! Don't eat it!" thing instead. XD ))
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Waltz continued on her little mind made trauma until she heard the one thing that made her stop and think.

"We HAVE been eating it..." She said, the little hampster in her head began to turn the wheels of her brain. Small electrical signs filled her brain as she realised...

"Oh...well... If we have alyready been eating it, we ayre alyready doomed..." She took a deep breath and gave a big smile and went down for another bite, ripping up a large clump of grass and flowers.

"So we ayre doomed togetheyr I supose...." She continued to eat and shrugged her shoulders, her madness had subsided.

"So wheyre ayre you fyrom again?" She said as if the previous conversation had never taken place. She was quite absent minded.
My Sams!

Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Eirnae »

(( Sorry for the lateness, hon. The Nae's been sick is sick. :( I had to reboot my creativity. I think it's back now. :D ))

"D-doomed?" she asked, violet eyes wide, "B-but, Glitteyr, Byright, and Lullaby will miss me!"

Oh, she'd been so wrong to think that this conversation thing was proving to be easier. Right then all Depths really wanted to do was run home and snuggle against Glitter and never ever leave his side ever again! To think that it wouldn't be her stallion kicking her out of the song that would kill her, but tainted grass!

Waltz's attitude about the whole thing did calm Depths down to a degree, but she just couldn't bring herself to take another bite out of the "dangerous" grass. "Togetheyr is good," she agreed quietly, and from the look on her face, she was still in shock from her earlier onslaught of panic.

Depths had never been told to not trust anyone by her stallion, and since she so longed to be appreciated by others of her kind, she answered Waltz's question straight away. "I live in one of the dayrkest payrts of the neayrby foyrest, by a misty hot spyrings."

The gentle natured Samanayr felt that she had to assert the fact that she was not only in a song, but gladly so. Old habits died hard. "It's beautiful theyre! My song and I ayre veyry happy. It's a good place to live."

"May I ask wheyre you ayre fyrom?" Depths added after a moment, once again feeling proud of herself for adapting more to the art of maintaining a discussion.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(XD Waltz of the PONDEROUS aurora just PONDERED XD *flails*

Waltz listened to the female speak of her song and home, her mouth ever chewing.

"Me... um...." She continued to chew and began to think hard. The hamster has struck again! The little wheels in her head began to turn and her brain kickstarted to life.

"Not fayr...I think..." She looked up to the sky as if the answer would fall from it, she stopped chewing. She started to give an answer a few times but stopped before any noise could escape her lips. She continued to make odd faces as she pondered this question. Wow, what a question to make Waltz's mouth stop moving, it was indeed a hard one.

With a shrug and a sigh. "I dont know...Noyrmaly Revelation takes me home..." She smiled big at the thought of her stallion. He was quite different from her, but she didnt mind. He found fancy with HER. He always seemed to know where she was, kind of creepy.

Her face cheered up as she thought about this. Even for a big girl, she still had it. An air of cockyness befell her as she began to chew again, this time her head up and nose pointed to the sky.

"Do you come ayround heyre often? I like to come heyre to eat all the time... theyres always the best floweyrs, though that grass seems questionable to me..." She eyed the grass evily and continued to chew what of it that was left in her mouth. Her next gathering of food was strictly flowers this time.
My Sams!

Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Eirnae »

(( The sickness, it took over my brain ... again. >_< The Nae is back now! :D

*Gigggles at the encrypted message* "Waltz pondered a Revelation", did she? XD ))

"Not fayr?" Depths prompted after Waltz had made several "faces" in a row. Was that how she looked when she didn't know what to say? My, this was proving to be very educational! "Maybe youyr song lives by a hot spyring, too?"

The change of subject made Depths's grasp of the flow of conversation wobble. She blinked at Waltz, her mouth moving without words to guide it. Then she did what came naturally. When Waltz went for a mouthful of flowers, Depths did the same.

Chewing thoughtfully, she considered what the other mare had said, turning over each word within her mind. Only after Depths felt that she was back up to speed did she answer Waltz's question.

"I think this is my fiyrst time being heyre by myself. Glitteyr may have byrought me heyre once, maybe thyree times, but I don't yremembeyr when. When I'm ayround him, I lose tyrack of things. He's all that yreally matteyrs."

Depths blushed prettily and pawed at some loose soil near the clump of flowers that she'd bitten into earlier. "Ouyr stallions ayre special, ayren't they?" she asked softly before she tore off the tops of some more flowers and chewed the juicy petals. They were so pretty, but they were her favorite part of most flowers when it came to satisfying her taste buds and belly. "I don't know what I would do without Glitteyr."