Welcome! And rules - please read

Welcome to the forums! Please read the rules and announcements to get started.
Having trouble logging in? Please read!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Welcome! And rules - please read

Post by Sushidragon »

Welcome to the Samanayr forums! This will be a place for records-keeping, discussion, events, and all that fun stuff.

For those of who you remember the old forums, they're being replaced by this one. I closed down the old forum due to an excess of spam and spam members, but if there's anything anyone wanted to retrieve from there, I can reopen it for a while.

As you can see, I'm still in the process of setting things up at the moment. The forums under the 'general' category should be the only ones you're able to post under, and if you find that you are able to post on the other boards, I ask that you not do so. Stuff will probably be shuffled around and changed, and I'll be adding more information to each of the forums so that you know what they're all about.

There's also some basic rules that I'd appreciate it if everyone would observe:
  • Please keep forum language to PG, except in specified areas (of which there are currently none).
  • Pay attention to the administration and moderators. This board does have a warning system, but I don't want to have to use it XD
  • If you have a problem with another user, please get in touch with myself or a moderator before calling them out on the forums. We can all try to work things out without resorting to public catfights.
That's about it for the moment, although I'm sure I'll think of someone else later XD

So again, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay here!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Welcome! And rules - please read

Post by Jennalyn »

I know it's not in 'General', but are we allowed to post a thread for our Songs yet in that particular forum, or should we wait for a go-ahead or rules post or summat similar? :3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Welcome! And rules - please read

Post by Sushidragon »

I'll be making a sticky in the Songs forum, like the one in the ID forum - when that goes up, feel free to post your Songs there ^_^
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog