Song of the Warring Affections

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Song of the Warring Affections

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Not far from the shoreline, basking on the water's surfac in the tropical heat, a red and white striped form can be seen. As you peer out at it, trying to make out just what it is, a shadow approaches the shore, unnoticed. Suddenly a red horn emerges from the water, followed swiftly by a fanged face. Before you can be frightened by the sudden emergance the rest of the creature follows and the young mare claps her front fins joyfully. "Visitoyrs! So pleased to see you! Won't you come and swim with us? Don't mind Flayre, he's just a big silly yreally."

Out on the reef the red and white form raises its head, revealing it to be a stallion, who stares grumpily at you for a few moments before submerging

The Song of the Warring Affections is a closed Song. All Sams require permission from their respective fosterer. If your breeding is successful please let me know so that I can add the foal to the offspring list.

Song ID:

Stallion:
Flare of the Spiky Temper
Scaled Skin, Back Fin, Hairless, Spines, Fin Wings, Fins, Finned Tail, Animal Mimic (Lionfish)

Lead Mare:
Jewel of the Ocean Mist
Single Horn, Fangs, Fin Ears, Fins, Combination Tail (Equine, Finned), Seraphim, Combination Wings (Draconic, Finned)

Mares:
Crescendo of the Molten Seas
Fins, Finned Tail, Maneless, Fin Ears, Leonine Mane

Trill of the Chuckling Creek
Pure Black Eyes, Scaled Skin, Biped, Finned Tail, Fin Wings, Guest Artist

Flare's Song has room for one more mares, though they must be able to live full time in the ocean and put up with a rather quarrelsome older stallion who likes to complain, and with his much more energetic and lively lead mare.

Offspring:
None yet

Inventory:
Empty
Image Image Image Image
Image Image