[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Samanayrs • View topic - Steele's Random Sketches
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Hotsprings » Art and Writing

Post subject: Steele's Random Sketches
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Well since I seem to have picked up a pencil again I figured I'd share some of my various stuff!

Post subject: Re: Steele's Random Sketches
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

For those that remember me from my Gaia Online days, these are the most recent Verlashi in existence. The first was inked a year ago. The second is from the other day. I'm in serious debate if I want to bring these guys back to the adoptable community or not. >_>

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

For whatever it's worth, I'd love to see the Verlashi as an active adoptable; they just look so graceful. *smiles, even more eager to see how the guest Sam turns out in the end now*

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm 
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Oh that crest on the first one is so pretty, and I do love how you draw your ram horns!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Thanks Silvermoondragon!

Janalee, I just want you to know it means a lot to me to hear that. If I can sit down and produce one-two a night for a week I'll bring them back. I know one thing for certain, if I do bring them back I want each to be unique in itself rather than a mass produced outline (which is how they were). It means more work, but I think the results are worth it. If you want to see how they've evolved from the original you can check out the scraps on my .

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm 
Nemesis

*stalks ur dA*

I am never on there, but I collect people. >.>

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

*happily browses through the DA files* Ooh, I love the Ramyu as well; it looks like you had a very detailed world going on for the Verlashi. ^_^ I definitely agree that having each one have their own outline adds something to an adoptable; it's emphasizes each one as an individual. Certainly does add more work to them though... *crooked grin* Good luck reaching your goals with them!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 am 
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

I love the details in the dragon heads, and yay Verlashi :D I so miss the old breedables boards and some of the earlier adoptables on there! It's exciting to hear you might bring them back as unique-posed adoptables - although they're a lot of work, the uniques are by far my favorites XD

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

One finished!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:12 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Your dragons are so amazing! They're so beautiful with all the details! :D

And your Verlashi are so lovely and graceful. The coloring job is so pretty with the rich dark colors! Makes me want one~ X3

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 am 
Mystery
Mystery

Thank you Seren! I'm working on seeing if I can keep up with doing enough of them to actually reopen them as adoptables.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

I think I'm in love with the first and second dragons the most, and I have to agree with the detail compliment, because they look simply great -okay amazing sounds better, bah! XD- (I cringe at that detail when I try to do it myself XD) ... I'm also rather in love with the feathers and ear on the first one... they draw me in XD

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 am 
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Ooh, you got on finished, yay :D Very nice colors, looking forward to seeing more!

(yeah, I'm a little behind on posts in this board..)

Board index » The Hotsprings » Art and Writing