[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Samanayrs • View topic - Asara's Order
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Hotsprings » Art and Writing

Post subject: Asara's Order
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

I am so sorry it took me so long to scan this up >n< I'm not extremely pleased with how the colors turned out (coloring in general = poo) just because mine didn't quite match Sunshine's

The theme was Anniversary~ XD

The one thing I don't like is that I forgot to color the bird's eye *facepalm*

Plus, my scanner makes these white imprint things, weird...

Post subject: Re: Asara's Order
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:03 am 
Nemesis

Awww, Dapples!!! That is so cute :D And SO Leaf to gather up a big bunch of flowers for his number one lady. Thank you so much for this!! He adores art of himself, the vain fluffer. :) I'm just sorry it took me so long to check back!

Post subject: Re: Asara's Order
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:01 am 
Mystery
Mystery

Thank you!!! I am so glad I got to draw something as cute as these two together! It was good practice with *ahem* blending, >n> , which I am no good at, clearly XD and no worries, just as long as you get to see art of your babies, that's good enough for me! c:

Board index » The Hotsprings » Art and Writing