Sona Sam Art: Warmth of Cinnamon Cocoa

Share your artistic endeavors here!
Zephyr
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayrn

Sona Sam Art: Warmth of Cinnamon Cocoa

Post by Zephyr »

When I won a custom Sam from the event, I wrote up a description, but to make it easier to describe markings, I drew myself a Sam and blocked it in, then colored it. I liked it enough that I said I'd shade it. and post it as fan art when Sushi finished my actual Sam :D

This was the design I gave Sushi:

And from that, Sushi gave me:

Ahhh, I am TOTALLY in love with Warmth! *breaks her diet rules and sips a mug of hot cinnamon cocoa in celebration* :D See, I LOVE cocoa, sprinkled with cinnamon - I love cinnamon, too. But I've been trying to follow a diabetic diet, so sweet treats like cocoa had to go :( Warmth represents my love of this cocoa, and her fluff represents my love of fall (though not winter) and thick, fuzzy sweaters. Her owlish leg and face markings represent the bookworm in me, the spirals on her back are steam rising off hot cocoa, the string of autumn colored beads is my love of fall, and the talons are - well, my sarcasm, I guess. >_< The pudge is all me, as well >_>

Warmth, though, is like her name: warm, friendly, open to anyone, ready with a friendly word, advice, help if needed. Clever with words, she has her flaws; sums make her weep, she can't resist sweets, and she has a habit of forgetting things - the more she's trying to do at once, the more apt she is to forget something or get confused. Alas, her organisational skills are lacking!

She is passionate about things, some enough to fight for; she loathes bullying of any kind (and woe betide the Sam who wounds another before her eyes), and is distinctly unimpressed with popularity or name games. She believes everyone deserves a chance (and a second chance, if it comes to that), and every Sam has a way in which to shine.

Her quaint conceit is her vocabulary, which she constantly tries to improve by learning at least one new word a day (and if most are promptly forgotten, well....that's fine and dandy, and none the wiser, right?). But if you need her to define a word, or just simplify herself for you, she'll do that too, in a heartbeat. She's not a snob, after all. She just loves words, and longs to share that love with others.....preferably over a mug of hot, sweet, cinnamon cocoa :)
Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Sona Sam Art: Warmth of Cinnamon Cocoa

Post by RikkuGirl »

ZOMGOSH! That is so cute! *wiggles* ^_^ You did an AWESOME job of making her! :3 and sushi did awesome making her look JUST Like your picture :D

Congrats! :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
LilLavLav
Yearling
Yearling

Post by LilLavLav »

Homg, beautiful!
Both of them are~
<33
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I never commented on this?! Bad me!

I still absolutely love the computer-colored Warmth, she just has the most lovely big brown eyes and I love the detail of her markings. I also really enjoy all of the detail and background that went into her personality. I'm glad the Samanayr Warmth could live up to your vision :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Gelliebeen
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Gelliebeen »

Haha! So cute ;] They're twins of eachother. I love the design. Swirlies are awesome
Dawn Angel
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Dawn Angel »

Love the sam and your art! Congratz!
Tobyana
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Tobyana »

Oh. I love your coloring style though. Very fluffy and soft looking, in all the smooth transitions of colors. O.O