First Animated Sam Avvie

Share your artistic endeavors here!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

First Animated Sam Avvie

Post by Echos »

Well having punctured my finger I'm pretty much unable to work on any of my current project so I decided to put the finishing touches on my first ever animated avatar since all that it required was clicking :| So here it is in all it 53 frame glory.

I'm pretty happy with it since I kind of got it to fade between frames (though if anyone has a trick to doing without slowing lowering the transparency on different layers I'd seriously love to know it) but unfortunately the file is way to huge to actually be used on the forums so when I can use my hand again I'll be redoing it. I also need to remember to put their names in it for try #2 as well XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: First Animated Sam Avvie

Post by RikkuGirl »

AWESOME! :D When I get some id LOVE for you to do one for me ;) *hugs*

Keep em coming! :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Tobyana
Yearling
Yearling

Re: First Animated Sam Avvie

Post by Tobyana »

Its a nice animation, although the only thing that I don't like about it is that it goes so quick you can't really appreciate each samanayr. I would, personally, put a longer time on the slides that have the full image of the samanayr. If that makes any sense.