My Future Custom Plans

Share your artistic endeavors here!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

My Future Custom Plans

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Posting this here, as I'm doing reference pictures for each, whee! I'll be adding a bit of backstory to each as well :D

Mystic of the Laughing Rainbow - mare

Note: Wings are before integration! Will also have small rainbow spots scattered across her back and shoulders.

Species: Lamanayr Mystic
Traits: Head Mane, Pure Black Eyes, Integrated Butterfly Wings, Mystic Strands, Tufted Tail

Info: LaughingRainbow~Mystic is descended from the Water Elemental Wave. She was on her way to receive training from Wave (as did all other water Mystics from her family who had mystic strands the same color as her, purple to blue to light blue. In their opinion, this meant the Mystic had greater capabilities with their magic than a "normal" Mystic, one who's strands were various shades of blue, without the purple), when she was caught by a storm. Driven to the ground by the wind and lightning, she crash-landed in a clearing, unconcious, her wings torn and damaged, too damaged for her to fly again.

Found by a bachelor group of Sa'kriens, with a Misery and a Mystery mixed in, she was dragged to a cave, left food and water, and held prisoner. A month after she had landed, her wings had healed as best they could, but were still too damaged to fly. A month after that, she found herself pregnant, and five months later, gave birth to WeepingClouds~Misery.

Two years later, she gave her firstborn his name, and helped him to escape. In return, the bachelor group (smaller now, but still holding her captive, having found great fun in doing so), once again abused her. Six months later, she gave birth to a second foal, this time a filly, and this time, a Mystery. Unfortunately for LaughingRainbow~Mystic, her daughter was the opposite of her son, a complete terror, and downright nasty, enjoying tormenting her mother, and, horror of horrors for the Mystic, killing small scuttling things. This intrigued and entertained the bachelor group, so much so that they took interest in teaching her, especially things like how to hunt, kill, and maim any small furry or feathery creature that came into their territory. Mystic left the teaching of her daughter to them, not wanting to be near her at all.

Time passed, and her daughter reached two years of age, and, in a fit of jealousy and rage that surprised the few remaining stallions, turned on her mother, driving her out. Injured, lost, and heartbroken, Mystic fled, somehow ending up in the territory of a Song, who summoned a Sharian to help heal her.
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Re: My Future Custom Plans

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Mystery of the ? ? - mare

Species: Mystery, with some Lam traits
Traits: Pure Black Eyes, Back Mane, Draconic Wings, Tufted Tail, Spike Mane, Clawed Paws

Info: To come!
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Lovelove the rainbow feetsies so hard. <3 I'm just such a sucker for the spectrum!

Is it possible to commission a Mystery? Or can they only be bred? I honestly don't know, so if Sushi said so one way or the other I'd be quite curious as to the answer. :D
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Preeeeety sure they're bred only XD Might be able to get one through bribe XD Gotta get mom first though <3 :D
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Joy of Good Tidings - stallion

Species: Samanayr
Traits: Extensive Foot Tufts, Solid Hooves, Upright Ears (not shown in drawing!), Animal Mimic - Horse (Blue Roan Sabino/Tobiano/Overo Draft cross)

Based off of one of my many Breyer Stablemates that I hand-etching to a blue roan paint :D
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dawn Angel
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Dawn Angel »

Cute,I like the wings of the first mare. :) Also love Joy of Good Tidings!
Tobyana
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Tobyana »

I like the style you are using on the feet. Very interesting.