Hmm... simple trait ideas for a gypsy themed Tribal Desert?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Math
Life without Sams is like Life without Air... It's Not Possible!

Hmm... simple trait ideas for a gypsy themed Tribal Desert?

Post by Math »

I'd like to create an entirely new trait for my upcoming custom (this is, if I accept a PI offer), but I'd like it to cost only $5 as that is within the budget. :)

I'm looking for simple ideas that would look stunning on the following mare:

Username: Math
Samanayr name: Secrets of the Forbidden Lore
Species: Desert Tribal
Colors/markings description:
Her base colour is a very pale cream. She has bi-eyes, one eye is pale brown and the other is pale yellow. She has markings in many shades of yellow (from a pale yellow, to a pretty bright yellow), your average brown, and a lighter more subtle brown. Her main mane colour matches her body and has various streaks, in the same colours as her markings, but the majority of the mane remains it's original colour (the pale cream).
As far as markings go, I'd like for them to be mimicked after the leopard moth (you can find good ref. pics on Google) and for the spots to be in the colours I listed above. The pattern would be on her cheeks, on her body, her legs, her ear tips and her tail. It's pretty much everywhere, except on her face, where it can only been found on her cheeks.
Special traits (optional):
Not sure which are breed traits, and which are not. Large Ears, Tuftless, and Tufted Tail.
Accessories (optional): A string necklace with a golden key hanging from it. Lots of gold bracelets, and quite a few beads in her mane. And a colourful feather (coloured like a peregrine falcon feather) in her mane. She also has golden trim around the top of her hooves (like rings). To put it bluntly, lots of gold on this chick. ;P
A few words describing personality:
Lore is a mare who is full of herself, she only talks with those who she thinks are worth talking to. She cannot be trusted with any secret, as she tends to spread them around. She is a very good listener, and loves it when other sams confide in her.
Lore is very intelligent, and is a very active sam, taking pride in her fitness. She is very confident, and it shows when she walks into a meadow that is filled with other sams. Lore is a very curious mare, and will investigate pretty much anything.
Anything else?
I'd like her to have a female Kreenasa Dragonet named Raquel, in colours similar to her own and with similar markings. :) And would it be possible for the Dragonet to have a gold necklace around her neck? You can choose the pose for Lore, but I'd like Raquel to be flying just above Lore's head (I would like them not to overlap, so that you can get a good look at Lore) and it could almost be like she is telling Lore a secret/story while they're walking along, or something of the sort. :)
Hair Style Ref. Pic and Description:
Styled like the ref. pic, except a fair bit longer, with lots of beads, and there is golden jewellery entangled in it. The tail also has beads and golden jewellery in it. If possible, could the mane and tail be slightly wavy/curly?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/s ... db/521.png
(^ I'd like her mane/tail to be styled like this mare's)
ImageImage