Sam "Game Goals"

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Sam "Game Goals"

Post by RikkuGirl »

o_o; I have no goals. -sighs-

I just come to have fun and have the opportunity to win, get, gift, be gifted, etc. Sams. :) I love them ALL so its really hard for me to say that I want anything specific.... ^_^;; I try to have small little goals or wants that are fresh in my mind and I stick with so that I dont get caught wanting more than I can get. So...

My goal right now is to just finish some guest artist sams im working on :D We shall see how that goes. :)

Its all quite interesting to see what others come up with though.... I love watching dreams and ideas come true.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Guest artist sams?? *eyebrows-* No no I won't even try XD XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

My goals right now are pretty short as right now I want an aquatic, sa'grisayr and I wouldn't say no to an elemental.

Other then that I just like watching the breeding seasons and seeing the news Sam's that come out.
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Goals for Sams...As of right now I would say to get my first one! lol Due to me being new and all and still taking in all the different types of Sams that are out there. So many pretties to choose from and hope for and etc. lol *day dreams of the possibilities* But I'm not going to lie I do have some favs out there that I hope can one day use in breedings. So for now see what happens and hope for the bestest. ^_^
Later down the line I will see what pretties I get and "THEN" I may have bigger goals but til then I'm happy with all the great people I have met and made friends with and hope more are to come cause like Rikku I'm here to have fun and see all the AWESOMENESS Sams and enjoy the GREAT art work from all on the site and the peoples! ^_^
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I have a boatload of Elementals that need to be put together (because, hello. Amazing.) and a lot of them through breedings, one through a custom slot. Then my other babies need babies and I'll hopefully be satisfied by then to start to release my chokehold on them *hoards all the pretties* *rather like a dragon* *in a cave* *on a pile of gold*

X'D I need to stop staying up late.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D My goal now is to continue my butterfly line! -wiggles- Depths started a butterfly revolution! I am hoping eventually to get a rp sam baby that has butterfly wings... as... Well... im kinda hoping to get another sam with tattered butterfly wings :3 She/he would be quite the emo or non-optimist but would have quite the thrilling adventure! Just... my hopes/dreas/goals ... for now xD

Also looking to jump back into rp on here... if anyone has the same goal? :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

First goal met. Get a sam. *check mark*
Now new goal try to be on more and get into rp and meet some new people and see if any sams my girls like. What u all think of my little girls?
*does happy dance with fingers in the air* just way to happy and excited for these ones again thank you to my lovely sister Rikku and xmas gifter thank you thank you! !

ImageImage