Song Trees

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Song Trees

Post by RikkuGirl »

Hey guys!

After putting together my breeding token form I got to thinking...

Depths is going to be a GREAT grandma! Not an easy accomplishment if you ask me! So with that being said... id LOVE to see the generations you guys have completed! starting from oldest of the family to newest! Lets see what traits, colors and patterns run strong in your family! :D

I only have one family at the moment that I started and have built from... If you all didnt know.. that is Depths and her babies.. and they go as follows. ^_____^

My butterfly Family :3

Image-->Image-->Image--> Image
Baby is here!

Depths, Shimmer, Inclement, New baby not born yet :D woo

:D yay for strong butterfly wing genes!!!!! wooooo! xD
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Re: Song Trees

Post by Jaes »

Great grandmother wow - Congrats Depth and Rikku! :lol: I can't wait to see the new baby!

I love looking through the family trees in the database. Some day one of my sams will start a family... someday :lol:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D Well! you do have two of your gorgeous females in two of my songs ;D -giggles-

I cant say that I WOULDNT be happy to see either of them help you start xD Cause id freak out! xD

hehehehe! Honestly id LOVE to see what Mischief's lineage draws out to. Coming from Flint he is quite the one to look out for if you ask me ^_^; I think he would be my second family that I would start hehehehe. I have his first babe.. just need to get her prego next! :D I think she will be my breeding plans for jan. :3

-wiggles-

:D So this would be my second family that im starting :3 -wiggles- Mischief, Inquire, and then hopefuly she will be successful! :D -flails-
Image-->Image
My Sams!

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

XD Since I suppose you're only talking about the ones you own, then I have none yet - less I get lucky in this upcoming breeding season XD I have the darndest of luck when it comes to these things!

I know Seren's though XD

Image --> Image

XD and Rikku's lady... if we want to go back a bit further XD since she started it all, she should have some show, no? XD

XD Sirocco will have a baby eventually too, in the future times, so it'll get longer when that happens XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I like how the Samanayrs get bigger as the timeline progresses... XD
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

XD I find that hilarious, though it always messes up my size ratio that's on in my head XD a bigger picture means that the Sam in question should be bigger... XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I just realized I own none of my sams' offspring. But Tone is a greatdad, though I'll leave it to Jenn to post that tree.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

5th Gen Mare - Mystic of a Hidden Land - Part 1 - Part 2

5th Gen Stallion & Mare - Mystic of the Hallowed Earth & Mystic of Celestial Storms - Part 1a - Part 1b - Part 2

6th Gen Mare - Ember of the Whispered Flame - Part 1 - Part 2

Most of the Sams that they're related to are not mine :P
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pristine »

I'm pretty sure the set of mine that has the most generations is easily the tree that starts with Rend x Inferno. I don't own them, but my Flash of the Timid Jewel was lucky enough to get into a song with their baby, Hazard :)

After that, it goes something like this:
Image>>>Image>>>Image

... with Agony of the Perfect Flame being fourth gen. She's not the prettiest Sam out there but I don't think anyone would tell her that to her face. :)

The Extended Lineage Tree
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

o:

lvsouls sams were busy ;P *giggles*

wowie look at those trees xD. I think its so fascinating to see how they all progress and what comes of the pairings. Im so excited i could just explode.

Agony might not be gorgeous.... but her traits make her STUNNING! xD im actually really fond of agony... :3

wooooo and look how certain parts of their patterns carry on, those red and blue strips xD

and seren, I love yours as well! :D chillings kin make her proud! To have elemental offspring as well just makes her jovial. :)
My Sams!

Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Out of all of Rend's offspring only Hazard's line has given him great-grandchildren
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

I've got a couple chains.

The first were the older style Sams. I was trying to get that interesting red/black marking on Unfurling's legs to carry through, most of his offspring had it, but Cracks didn't inherit it from Seeping ^.^

Unfurling of the Blooded Shadow -> Seeping of Tainted Waters -> Cracks of Growing Moss

Image -> Image -> Image

The next chain just sort of happened...it's actually suprisingly long! The ones in bold are mine.

Whisper of the Fleeting Butterfly -> Drift of the Cloud-strewn Twilight -> Drift of Delicate Twilight -> Journey of the North Star -> Eclipse of the Midnight Orb -> Path of the Celestial Sphere
Image -> Image -> Image -> Image ->Image -> Image
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Sunblind.... o.o!

wowie! o: what a line! xD I love that the colors have stayed and the traits are pretty all over except for the last few. love it! o:
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

And again, I just love watching the Samanayrs get bigger and bigger. XD But Sunblind, you have such pretty Samanayrs in that line! Love that the pale purple has carried through!
Signature under construction!
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

I love seeing how much more detailed and colorful the sams get! It's like a color explosion. :mrgreen:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I find it funny, how it's like Wings, wings, wings, no wings, wings, WINGS (for Path of the Celestial Sphere XD)
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

And how after Journey, Eclipse needed vestigial wings before Path could pick up that trait, though it's a different type of wings ^__^

You can tell, looking at adjacent ones, how clearly they are related, but jump two or more and it's not so clear, and the difference between the first and last 0.o; Wow. Talk about evolution :)
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

FAMILIES! :O I forgot how much I wanted to reply to this post!

The very first family line I ever tried for was my Mystics. They hold a super-special place in my heart. <3 I have lots of branches!

It all starts with my pair of Mystics...
Image Image

Who had a Mystic daughter...

Who joined a Song with a Mystic stallion and had a pair of Mystic twins...
Image Image

Who both went on to have both Mystic and non-Mystic children...
Image Image Image Image

AND THEN MYSTIC'S DAUGHTER MYSTIC HAD ANOTHER MYSTIC... (and non-Mystic) and these are the first ones who don't belong to me xD;
Image Image

So yeah Lv, your Mystic is totally a 5th-gen Mystic from a long, straight line of Mystics, with all sorts of crazy branches... and an Aboreal and Misery thrown in there... o_o And the only things "planned" about this lineage were the twins and the Aboreal. Everything else was Sushi rolling.

I would also like to point out that only ONE of EarthenAir~Mystic's descendants doesn't have his absolutely rockin' hairstyle. And that just makes me the happiest of all.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Some slightly less huge ones that I own... xD

Desert Gramma Sift > Dance > Scorch
Image Image Image

Oho, and then there is the Tribal family I am RATHER proud of...
Sibyl > Sibyl > Eidolon
Image Image Image

Then of course there's Cloak, who's a brother to SunBlind's gorgeous line... I don't own the beginning generation for them either. <3
Triumph > Cobalt > Cloak
Image Image Image

And then Mama Confusion and her... exceptionally "confused" children, one of whom I own. Who was then the mother of Eclipse. Who was the mother of Cloak above. HAHA IT ALL TIES TOGETHER AND I LOVE IT LIKE BURNING!!!
Confusion > Ease
Image Image

Mystic > Celebration (who is in turn a mother and grandmother, and whose daughter is in a Song with another of my stallions)
Image Image

Spike is sire to Misery, who appears above as part of the Mystic line... unwillingly...
Spike > Misery
Image Image

Zephyr > Whirlwind from Rend's proud brood
Image Image

Grove and her beautiful daughter(s)
Grove > Amity
Image Image

The snooty Kodyla bunch...
Bard > Princess
Image Image

The Northern Aquatic sire has finally had a pair of daughters, one of whom is mine...
Mystic > Yawn
Image Image

Newer to the party is this lot... full of attitude, though.
Fascination > Siren
Image Image

And I think I'm just going to fall over a little now.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

It all started with my very first Sam...

She joined a Song with the beauteous Scatter and proceeded to produce two lovely daughters, Reflection and Lagoon.

Image Image

And now Lagoon has finally had her first baby with the dashing Fathom. This one's grandma is going to be forever wondering what went wrong.

ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

I don't have too many long lined sams but my pet project is the line which started with Unuko's Jasper of the Dappled Sone and Amazon (Linked cus they're not mine).

That gave me my leafy beauty Sprout of the Zealous Vine

She joined Peat's Song and had a rambunctious little aboreal.

I love that Spur is 3/4 Elemental, I love all the gorgeous foliage she got from Peat. I was afraid that the line would end there since Spur has repeatedly told me she doesn't want to settle down. But if I can manage to figure their story out, I might be able to pair her with my Burl of the Twisted Tree. That's my intention anyway.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Amazon, that would be such an awesome Aboreal pair! I can't even. :D
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

This tree all started with a doodle sushi drew after I asked how many feathers she could fit on one sam during a livestream. From that we got Plume: Image

Who has now produced three crazy feathered daughters.

ImageImageImage

And one of his daughters has gone on to have a granddaughter. Hopefully more will follow soon. I really want to see if phoenix tail keeps getting passed down
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HybridSiren
The Resident Linkin Park Fangirl
Favorite Sam species: Illiayr

Post by HybridSiren »

I only own the very last one of this line, but man Aranea's got some good genes running with her Sams!

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

I love how the orange mask has remained in all these generations, along with black wing tips! X)
[he/they]
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

xD
WOWIE! Look at all those song trees. o: How exciting. The new babies def. did help to make them grow bigger!!! xD Such stunning babies and additions. I have to admit that I am a HUGE fan of that tree Hybrid.... THe feathers and the long toes just... I LOVE IT xD and the new baby you just had is just stunning with the white feathers. o:

Seems these trees will be getting bigger in the future. xD I cant wait to see the lines!
My Sams!