My Samanayr art wall

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

My Samanayr art wall

Post by Sushidragon »

We've lived in this house for, oh, 5 years now and I'm finally starting to give my office a good organizing and settling-in-to. This means I'm finally getting art up on the walls, and I'm dedicating one section to all of the art of Samanayrs I've received over the years :D

The wall is a work in progress as I keep going through the piles of papers that have amassed on my desk, but here's how it looks so far!

It's the first wall you see when you walk in and it makes me so happy whenever I see it <3
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: My Samanayr art wall

Post by CosmicDragon »

Aaah, Bookmark Glint! *nostalgia squee* Wow, I'd forgotten how bright his colors came out. XD
That's such a cool idea, Sushi. I can't wait to see what goes up there in future, as you find old things and get new ones~
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Yay!!!! You got my card! That is so awesome!! Those are so amazing! Well done guys. I need to do something like this. I have all my cards stashed all over my room. I still have my misery book mark! :D I love it!!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

What an awesome idea. I think I might copy you. :) I have been wondering what I can do with my 2013 Christmas cards as well as my 2015 ones, so I can enjoy them year round and show off some of the artworks you guys did in the cards. :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »