Happy November! So what's up?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Happy November! So what's up?

Post by Sushidragon »

Merry Christmas! I mean, happy November! I got an email from Starbucks last night as I was sitting there waiting for trick-or-treaters to come that the holiday drinks are going to be released today.. sigh :p I remember when the had a countdown to the holiday drinks and everything!

Anyway, I'm not going to be doing NaNoSamMo this month because I have too much non-Samanayrs art to do, but I will be working on Sams for December's gift-o-rama.

I have some work to do on the website, including updating the database images, a minor revamp of custom prices, and finally getting the information page for magic up. I've had the magic info file open in Scrivener since I had surgery in May and it's time to get the darn thing finished and posted XD; Once I have that done I'd like to see about opening some custom slots, since it's been a while!

I have some guest artist Sams that need homes so except to see an event or two for them this month!

And that's about it for this month, I just thought it'd be nice to provide a little update. Remember when I used to post an event schedule every month? Of course, there was also more going on on my end then.. >_>
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Happy November! So what's up?

Post by Sushidragon »

Just counted and I've got 18 Sams drawn and inked, so I guess I should start coloring some up for gift-o-rama XD; Definitely not going to color all of them but I'll be able to pick and choose my favorites!
Image Image

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

We gotta get to it dont we! The season is almost upon us! I already see all of the decorations in the stores for Christmas. D8 Aaaahhhh!!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I am mildly disgruntled about the decorations already being up in stores and the metric ton of fliers we get at our house for Christmas sales, but I am happy about peppermint- and eggnog-flavored everything because they're my favorites XD;

I've got 7.5 gift-o-rama Sams colored now and I'm planning to do at least 10 in total, hopefully more depending on how the rest of the month goes. I also sketched out the totem image so just need to finish that and they can finally be released!

I'm hoping to start streaming again soon but I'm still experiencing side effects from my medication that have me out for the count around 7pm XD; Playing with dosage and timing so hoping to have that resolved soon..
Image Image

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

o: That's a lot of decorations. >-> They are everywhere... I LOVE peppermint! So I'm with you on that. Eggnog... NOT so much.. BUT! That means more for you ^o^

Ok. I know this might be a bit odd bbbbuuutttt... What if Totems are items but also banners as well? ^_^;;;;

I was thinking that it would be pretty neat to make a banner that has the totem and then you can use the computer to put the name over it (Or even to create it?)? Or maybe have that option? It it is blown up from a smaller size it will give a lot of detail too... So Idk. Just a thought. ^_^;; Then you know exactly what it is when you are on their song page or if you go into the items you can see it. Maybe have an official # in a corner showing which one it is in a list/database? ^_^;;

is there a way to be able to see the totem from the song page?
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: