Ladies Wanted! ::Updated::

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Ladies Wanted! ::Updated::

Post by Orasteele »

Well I've got some boys looking for the ladies if anyone is interested!

Leap of the Tossing Canopy is an energetic stallion looking to add one more arboreal mare to Song of the Hidden Forest. So if any of you tree huggers are out there, he's looking for you. ^_~

Mystic is looking to add three more desert mares to his song. He has produced already three beautiful foals with his lead mare and has gotten more comfortable with the idea of having a song. This is a nomadic song as he sees it his responsibility to bring water to those in need among the desert sands.

This guy already has two ladies in his song, but is looking to add an earth based mystic to make this all mystic song complete (though he may be open to other types as well). Please note: All mystic songs tend to be looked down upon by other sams as they appear power-hungry and selfish for keeping their abilities all in one song instead of joining other songs and sharing their abilities.
Last edited by Orasteele on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: Ladies Wanted!

Post by Orasteele »

Since I seem to be lacking in my RP ability/availability at the moment I figured I'd go ahead and form up Fathom's song (name to be decided).
  • It will be a closed song, so please keep that in mind if you apply to join.
  • He's looking for aquatic/water elemental mares only.
  • All attitudes are fine, even if they are as arrogant as he is. XD
  • Lagoon #497 (Lead Mare)