Sam Inspiration!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Sam Inspiration!

Post by RikkuGirl »

OMG! I was going through the internets... and well... LOOK WHAT I FOUND! O:

I was so excited when i saw this GORGEOUS creature, cause the first thing i thought... I GOT TO GET A SAM LIKE THAT!

Isnt he just gorgeous! Mind you, im not a HUGE fan of bugs.. well not around me.. lol they are Great from Afar... BUT this bug is so freakin gorgeous I couldnt help but love it for its colors.

It is a Green Jewel Beatle. :D

What do you think? Do you think the colors are gorgeous or what?!

Now... for you guys. I NEED YOUR HELP! Id like to make sam based off of this bug. I dont particularly want it to be "bug" like, but i wouldnt mind the suggestions of bug like traits. ^_^;; so... what traits would you think would go well with these colors...

^_____________^ Im still not sure what id do myself, ill have to post my personal ideas when i get home (i are still at work ^_^;;) I just wanted to get this up so i dont forget! lol.

Thanks for your help and ideas guys! Its ALWAYS appreciated
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Sam Inspiration!

Post by Echos »

Pretty beetle! I recommend clubbed antennae like those of the beetle and maybe wings with a beetle carapace.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Oooo i like the ideas echo! :D Ty ^_^ please let me know if you think of any more.:D
My Sams!

Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Pity you're only allowed 2 very rare traits on a custom. You could do antennae, armor, Faery Wings, and multiple legs :D
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I found that they make jewelry out of the bugs hard skeletons. and THAT is why they are called jewel beatles. lol cause they are made into jewelry. Its actually very neat. :D

So now.. im kinda on a new idea. A tribal female who has jewelry of the bug! O: Im thinking she will be black with her back the colors of the bug. and on the tips of her legs as well. ill leave sushi with the general colors and design. I just want to give her the ideas. :3 She never fails xD

*wiggles*
My Sams!

LakotaWolf
LOL WUT

Post by LakotaWolf »

::fans Sushi and massages her shoulders:: Whew, she's gonna have fun working on the coloring! I bet you she'll be able to make it look fabulous, though ;}

I think she'd look awesome with sort of Egyptian-inspired jewel beetle jewelry! I know Egyptians usually had scarabs in their art, but it still might look cool on a Tribal! :D
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

O: Wolf! I love that idea! *wiggles* ^___^

A pharoh inspired scarab jeweld tribal! zomgosh. that would be neat-oh!!!!!

seee! This is why i ask on the forum, cause the brainstorming im able to do cause of you guys is awesome.

Hmmm...

So heres what im thinking. (I put links to jewelry and stuff ive found.. hopefully for inspirational uses ^_^;;)

Tribal Female
Thin long dreds (black)
Jewel beatle inspired Jewelry (The green of the beatle above):
Necklace
earings
Shoulder Jewelry
tail jewelry
anklets/arm bands
Crown

Egyptian Wings
Eye make up and designs

K.. thats what i got so far. O_O;;;