Looking for an OPEN Song!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Rainfire
Foal
Foal

Looking for an OPEN Song!

Post by Rainfire »

I am very new here in the Sam's world, and I would love to try for my first in a breeding, I am currently looking for an open song to use, any help or tips would be great! Thanks! :D
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Looking for an OPEN Song!

Post by Echos »

I've got a number of open songs as do many other users. All of them can be found on the database:

http://samanayrs.net/database.php
- just scroll down to the song searches and choose status: open

You might also want to check through the closed songs. Many users are more than willing to let you breed with sams from a closed song, they just like to know who is using there sams each season. If there is a pair you like it never hurts to drop the owners a pm even if the song is closed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainfire
Foal
Foal

Post by Rainfire »

Thanks Mystic. :) I certainly will take your advise.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Most of my songs are closed, but Britain and I are IRL partners, so if you see any of ours that you would be interested in breeding please feel free to ask. Most of the time we say yes. :D
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Many of my Songs are open as well!