Two stallions looking to start songs

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Two stallions looking to start songs

Post by Echos »

Tone of the Spring Crystal, a rather high strung young stallion is looking for some feisty mares to create a song. Tone can be a bit of a handful as he's still quite a young stallion and still thinks he can run the world to his wishes. Quite full of himself and slightly vain, Tone could use some mare's who wont put up with his pridefulness and keep his hooves firmly on the ground (not that he thinks this himself..). I'd turn it over to Tone himself but he's more intrested in the selection process than introductions...

Jounrey of the Distant Winds is much more mellow and laid back from his herd mate. He'd like to find some fun, sweet mares to settle down with and start a small song with. He's friendly and open about pretty much everything and would like to meet some mare who share his lively spirit and curiosity.

---------------------------------------------------------
From here on Journey and Tone will be speaking for themselves, they just asked me to deal with the formalities.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fallyntalyn
Foal
Foal

Re: Two stallions looking to start songs

Post by fallyntalyn »

Spark of Waking Spring is a very laid back girl with lots of curiousity, though mostly pertaining to plants. She loves to learn everything she can about every plant she sees and has quite a knack for finding useful herbs in places they normally don't grow. She is a bit smitten with Journey of the Distant Winds, and thinks he would match her perfectly.

If you and Journey like Spark, let us know by pming us at fallyntalyn on PI. Or you can e-mail us at akimbel1002@live.com

~Talyn and Spark~
()()
(..)
uu "Put th' bunneh.... Back... in th'.... box...."
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Two stallions looking to start songs

Post by Jennalyn »

With regards to Tone and our previous conversation on Ustream, I'd like to nudge my Celebration up to meet the handsome young stallion. She's finally grown into her feathers and has a thing for rainbows, much as her sire did. He was an extremely arrogant Mystic, so the personality type wouldn't bother her. She's used to living and working with egos.