Im BACK!

Talk about anything you want here.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Im BACK!

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D Hey there guys! I know I have not been around for the past few weeks or a month.. :/ w.e. it has been. I have been in and out of the hospital with various family members, though specifically my Mother. She was diagnosed with breast cancer...had it removed and then they found that they didnt get it all. It started to rebuild and they have been monitoring it closely. On top of that she has had a stroke years before and her health has been going down hill for a while. I am sorry I have missed so much, I have tried to stop in from time to time but honestly regular life has been kicking my BUTT!

I just want to let you all know that im back now and I should be on here as before... CONSTANTLY. lol. ;D If anyone needs me please know I will answer my pm's MUCH faster now and I am here for friend stuffs too :D

I have missed you all ALOT and am so glad to be stalking sams again in hopefully full swing. <333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Im BACK!

Post by Seren »

:D Rikku! So glad that you're back! I kept missing your cheerful presence! ;3 And your awesomeness!

I am so sorry to hear about your family- and most of all, your mother. Best wishes to her.... and to you. I hope that she improves, and that she has as little (preferably no) pain at all. *hugs* I'm also here to talk to!
Last edited by Seren on Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Rikku, it's so wonderful to see you back! <3 I saw that you'd posted in the Events forum and I was like "omg her!" x3

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Hospital time in-and-out really takes it out of you as a supportive family members. We're dealing with my grandmother's failing health right now and it's an intense drain on your emotional and sleep reserves. *snugs*
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Welcome back :D

I'm so sorry to hear of all your family troubles and I hope that everyone's on the mend <3 I really hope that you get some good news about your mom too. You know we'll always be here if you need support!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh that's so terrible Rikku! I hope your mother (And everyone else) get better... That's terrible..

And I am glad you're back! I missed hearing from you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

-Hugs you all-

Ya. My brother had to get his appendix removed. My little sister had bruised her rib and then all the stuff with my mom. lol YUP I have had a FULL dose of the Hospital and well... Im DONE. lmao ^^;; I dont like hospitals to begin with so every day being there was just more and more of my being, being sucked from me. Im glad to be in the sunshine and open air again....hospitals can be very stuffy.

@Seren - -Huggles- WE ALL are awesome ;D Ive missed you too! Thank you for the words, Its so nice to know I have friends to run to when I need em. <3333

@Jen - "OMG ITS YOU!" D: -spazzes- xD Im sorry to hear about your grandma. :( I dont have any grandparents left at all so I can sympathize. It is NOT an easy thing to deal with. My grammy was my guardian angel and best friend. She left before I could even say goodbye and I love her... So make sure to be with yours as much as possible. I regret not being there for mine as much as I wanted to. <333 Know you always have a friend here to talk to. <333

@ Sushi - Thanks sushi!!! <33 -hugs- You guys are more than just friends/support...your family :) Im so glad to be back.

@Dap- -snuggles- Thanks darlin! :D I missed hearing from you too! Im so happy to be back around you all <33333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

*snuggles back* <3 I missed the words of Rikku to no end! I hope there are no more bad hospital runs, whether they be expected or unexpected!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I must agree! ^__^ You always brighten up the forums!
Signature under construction!