Sams that aren't inputted

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Sams that aren't inputted

Post by Jennalyn »

I know we have several Sams missing from the database, and of course most of the wonderful newer bebes. If someone would be willing to compile a list of missing ID#s then I would be happy to start inputting Sams as I'm able. We can also see if there are any older ones missing that way, since I think there might be one or two several hundred back without names...? Or something like that which still need to go in somehow.

Anyway! This is just sort of an "if anyone has a dull moment and feels bored" request. :3 I love having complete records to paw through so that I can admire everyone's Sams in one place!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Re: Sams that aren't inputted

Post by amazondreamer »

777 no sam
788 unnamed

792 will be named Twirl of the Carefree Youth LINK

800 no sam
802 and 803, but they are unnamed

815, 816, 817 and 818 are the growing sams
819 unnamed
830 831 no sam

And then we’re into this latest batch of babies, many of which are unnamed 879 through 895 are the babies from January

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Pristine »

Was searching for all of the guest artist Sams I've done and came across this one I don't think ever got named?

Additionally there SHOULD be baby forms for that one and the gray-green bunny-eared unicorn (789) up there; if they're not in Sushi's folders somewhere, I can dig up the images again, no problem.

---
Edit: Don't mind this part, now I know where she came from and what's up with her (mostly just leaving this here to remind me)!
I also found this gorgeous little girl, although with my memory being what it is, I can only say that, honestly, I have no idea when I won her... though I DO recall being elated as I didn't have a Northern at all previously.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/s ... 50/816.png

ETA: I think it might have been some sort of custom draw, come to think of it. I saw the little yellow circles peeking out from behind her ear and remembered entering something like a melancholy Northern with a flower behind her ear!

(There is another Northern colt before that, 815, and one after, 818, that I'm not sure ever got named/grown?)

---

Here's another by me that looks unnamed:

And Voyage's image isn't in the database (nor is she listed with a Guest Artist trait so she didn't show up when I searched):

For some reason this one isn't linked in her picture in the database:

Phew, I think that's it that I came across, at least while looking through those numbers :I

I'm realizing we're getting awfully close to 1k. I wonder what Sushi will do for that milestone...!
Last edited by Pristine on Wed May 09, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

I recognize your lovely little filly! She's a multi-stage growing Sam from this event:

http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1754

I think she and the other missing foals can't be put into the Database until their owners grow them, since they don't have names or all their traits yet...but I could be wrong. ^^
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Pristine »

*claps* Oh, you found it, thank you so much <3 You have so much better of a memory than I do! Apparently this means I need to RP her, or at least write about her. Awesome, I can't wait! *does flips!* Thank you again :)
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Voyage is in there. I'm not sure why she's not coming up in the search for you Pristine.
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Nighthenge wrote:Voyage is in there. I'm not sure why she's not coming up in the search for you Pristine.
Voyage is missing the trait "Guest Artist", which is what Pristine said she searched for to try and find her.
Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I've updated her to have the Guest Artist trait and also consistently capitalized the other traits. ^_^ Updated Haunting's record to list her link.