We're back!

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

We're back!

Post by Sushidragon »

Oh yeah, I forgot to post about being away XD Baby Sushi and I went on a road trip to visit family, and since I drove 8 hours with a toddler today I'm wiped! The foals will grow and the winners of the waiting game will be announced tomorrow :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Stormelle
Yearling
Yearling

Re: We're back!

Post by Stormelle »

Sounds like fun! Though it sure does sound exhausting. @@ Can't wait to see 'em! :D
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Glad to hear that everything went well, if tiring! <3 Welcome back!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Yay Sushi! I got back today from Canada and CT- I miss Dapples already! I only popped on to reply to messages and enter the draw, I'm not going to allow myself to look at the babies yet *so hard* but Dap and I promised to see them together! >_<

Now to go write! Glad to hear you're home safe and sound! Also hope the babies don't grow up before I can post and squee over cuteness. O.o
Signature under construction!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Welcome back! :D I feel your pain about driving long distances with kids... we did Michigan to Florida when my son was still a baby, and it was an ordeal, to say the least. Kudos on making it all that way by yourself!!! :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Glad to hear the trip went well Sushi, a drive that long is tough even without a toddler!
Seren wrote:Yay Sushi! I got back today from Canada and CT- I miss Dapples already! I only popped on to reply to messages and enter the draw, I'm not going to allow myself to look at the babies yet *so hard* but Dap and I promised to see them together! >_<
Omg Seren I have been waiting so hard for you to see and comment on the babies, go look at them >:|
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thanks everyone :D The drive was actually not nearly as bad as I was worried it would be! We left super early and I had a box of small toys and books in front with me. I'd pass back one until he tossed it, then I'd pass back another, and there was just enough to keep him happy from town to town XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Raitalle wrote:Glad to hear the trip went well Sushi, a drive that long is tough even without a toddler!
Seren wrote:Yay Sushi! I got back today from Canada and CT- I miss Dapples already! I only popped on to reply to messages and enter the draw, I'm not going to allow myself to look at the babies yet *so hard* but Dap and I promised to see them together! >_<
Omg Seren I have been waiting so hard for you to see and comment on the babies, go look at them >:|
I actually missed the baby pictures D: But I'm going to comment on the adults now!
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Way to steal everything I had to say Seren! XD

But Sushi, I'm glad your trip went well! That's fantastic!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage