Spring Sands

Ready, set, go!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Re: Spring Sands

Post by amazondreamer »

That was an exciting race, and so close at the end! Congrats Healer and Rapture! I'm quite curious to see these mysterious prizes

*Scour trots over to Prize, beak agape as she pants* Theyre weyre manny skilled yraceyrs today, but I did my best.

Edit: Heh Silver posted them while I was typing -_- What a cute family! Thanks for running the races Silver!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooh...lovely desert Sams to go home with the winners! Such a pretty group! Don't envy Puuka having to choose from all three! Not that second pick will be much easier...

Healer: *eyes the group, swishes her tail and resumes checking over the other racers, trotting back down the track to those further behind*

Prize: *nuzzles Scour's beak* You did, you did! It was all I could do to follow fyrom the side! Do you need wateyr now? Shall I fetch some fyrom the yrain eayrlieyr?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh my gosh I can't believe I missed the race!!! Rapture... did well without me XD *no surprise there*

Eeee congrats and nice race EVERYONE! That wee little colt... >3> adorable. I don't envy Puuka or Ori when it comes to picking!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D eeeeee!!! Congrats guys! That is def going to be a hard choice!! good luck with that puuka ;P

WHAT A RACE!! LOL they all did so well. Good job everyone :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Quick message before I head out the door, didn't want to keep you guys waiting. :3

Oh my goodness! Trace was so fast in this race. Yay! And congrats to you two, Ori and Dapples! Awesome!

I am in love with the prizes. Just have a couple questions, and then I'll make my choice. :D
(The answers are probably obvious, just not to me. lol)

Is the colt going to grow? Or, is he like a "forever foal" or something? Just want to make sure.
Which is the male and which is the female? Between the two, I love the yellow spotty one, but I prefer a stallion.

I'm heading out in a second for Easter fun with my boys, wont be back until late probably, but as soon as I'm home, if there's an answer, I'll make my choice so Ori can make hers. :3
Great race everyone, Silvermoondragon, thank you so much for running it, and the prizes are gorgeous! I'm having a really tough time choosing! xD
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I'm fairly certain the foal grows, Puuka, and the stallion is the one on top with the wings (so not the spotty one... D: )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Love those sams! Congrats winners!
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

So tired @.@ We just got home. lol
Full day with my two little guys, and a full day tomorrow.

Going to go pass out, but before I do, I think I'm going to take the little foal please!
He's just so cute! As much as I love the mare especially and the stallion, that little colt just steals my heart. And I can't wait to see him all grown up! :D
I would also love a rarity modiem please! <3

Good night everyone, and thank you again Silvermoondragon! <3 <3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

@ Puuka - SilverDapples is right, the stallion's on the top and the foal will grow up. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I've been busy with Easter things as well.

Origami_Dragon, you now get to choose between the mare and the stallion, as well as pick your modiem of choice.
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Even with only two left this is a hard choice... It's always tough choosing between Sam prizes though...they're all so lovely... I think I shall take the mare though. Such big blue eyes and pretty spots and that sleek profile...

And I'm going to be different and choose a species modiem please.

Thanks again for hosting the races Silver! It's always such fun participating, especially when I can be here to cheer the contestants on!

Healer: *wanders over to investigate*
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Alright, so I suppose that means that I've got the Stallion? joy XD XD I'll message you, or you can message me about the song, Ori *already has ideas*