Betta Tanks

Talk about anything you want here.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Betta Tanks

Post by Jennalyn »

I've owned betta fish for most of my life. They're beautiful, unique, and full of personality. It's been a few years since my last fishy died, however, and I decided it was time to get another - this time after doing a bit of research! I decided I wanted to play with a planted aquarium for the first time, too.

When I found out that I could use fabric as a tank background with a little help from Mod Podge... lemme tell you, I was one happy quilter.

So I have my awesome planted tank in progress to sit on my desk (freshly planted with lots of melting and growing to do).

And then... I had THE COOLEST (to me) idea for a tank-scape and I decided, with a little enabling, to go ahead and make myself a non-planted tank in lieu of a bedside lamp.

I am so pleased with this. You have no idea. o__o It'll photograph a lot better at night, though.

Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Re: Betta Tanks

Post by Codress »

OMG they are GREATTTTT!!!!!
Sorry for the Tony the Tiger joke but I had too. he hee *giggles*

Anyways YESSSsssss very prettiest and I LOVE the purple/pinky color.
*stairs like it is something shiney* o.o

Good Luck on your new tanks!! You know what kind of betta you going to get? or color? ^_^
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Betta Tanks

Post by RikkuGirl »

oh my wow!!! o.o those are amazing!1!!! i would love to get one once i move and get another betta! i love bettas, hence my july entry ^^. they are such gorgeous fish yet so adaptable...living in puddles!!! who knew such beauty could be found in such merky shallows.

keep up the great work, i love it!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: