Grats to the winners!
Yildun
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Re: Prehistoric Gambit

Post by Yildun »

Congrats, all! Whooo! *bounces around Scaling* ^_^

I can't wait for the other events, whether it's more races or something else!
Image Pony Island Image `'..'` Image Image `'..'` Image Dragon Cave Image
Allihandra
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Allihandra »

Congrats winners!
"Don't be lasagna" - 12th doctor
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Congrats guys :) super excited to see what else is in store for the rest of these Dino-tastic Sams :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Congrats winners! Can't wait to have another shot at Blood and some of these others.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Congrats, winners! Poor little Flash just didn't have a chance even with all the help. :)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

congrats guys! that looked like fun! ^^

thanks for that race silver! ^.^ cant wait till the next one! wooooo
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

*laughs* I still can't believe that a mini Arboreal came in second- those tickets really do add a fun, evening element to the Races! Would it be easier if people had fewer tickets, or if you had a Race Assistant/Ticket Taker to help out with any more Races like this one, maybe?

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks for the Cupcake! :D
Yildun
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Yildun »

Janalee wrote:*laughs* I still can't believe that a mini Arboreal came in second- those tickets really do add a fun, evening element to the Races! Would it be easier if people had fewer tickets, or if you had a Race Assistant/Ticket Taker to help out with any more Races like this one, maybe?

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks for the Cupcake! :D
She just exploded with energy at the end there. Maybe she found some good trees to jump across in that section. XD

I think maybe fewer tickets would make it easier than a ticket taker might. Especially when it's our own Sams racing. Maybe 5 or 8? Then you'd really have to manage how you're spending them and the banana peel would be for extreme measures only, or something that you'd have to decide about using near the beginning, since you couldn't do much else besides that. :)

Edit: Also, maybe in future races, the people who enter their own Sams can't use tickets or bet? That's if the prize is one of the normal ones, for the Sam, and the people betting get something else? It would nullify some of the fun, but be offset by the chance of winning. Might feel bad if multiple people spread the hurt onto your Sam, but if this is combined with less tickets, there might be less of that to go around as well. Hrmmm...
Image Pony Island Image `'..'` Image Image `'..'` Image Dragon Cave Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Thanks for the suggestions guys, fewer tickets was definitely something I had though about, since I didn't really think about just how many goodwill spells would happen, I actually mostly threw them in as an afterthought for that one ticket left over after three tailwinds XD

I think they also need a little balancing since the goodwills seemed almost as good as the tailwind spell but cost less, so I need to change around the probability of the spell failing, and perhaps change tailwinds up to +2 bonus.

I'd say the biggest confusion though, was the delay, and when I forgot to write down in my posts which Samanayrs the delayed spells would be effecting and I'd have to go back through the posts to find that out. A better system to keep track of things on my end will definitely help too. If I remember, the first interactive race was pretty hectic too, but not as bad the second time around.
tierasa
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayrs

Post by tierasa »

I would happily help out if you needed it. Retta and I are really great at organizational things. :) This was a really fun race.
Raenia
Silence of Uncertain Cause

Post by Raenia »

Congrats to all the winners! I wish I'd been able to be on when it was going, it looks like a lot of fun.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tasmen
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Tasmen »

Completely forgot to come and watch/participate. Sorry Tusk. :)