November event schedule (such as it is)

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

November event schedule (such as it is)

Post by Sushidragon »

Originally I'd been planning to do NaNoSamMo and put up a Samanayr art card every day, but now that I'm doing NaNoWriMo proper that's going to have to go on hold for now. There's also not going to be a big random draw this month because the NaNo incentives are going to be a lot of work for me already.

Because I don't want this month to be completely dead for Samanayrs, there will be some things happening this month:

1st to 31st - NaNoWriMo incentives
Participating in NaNoWriMo this year? You can get some awesome prizes, provided you get at least 10,000 words.

Sometime this month - Call for guest artists
For the first time ever, I'm looking for guest artists for Samanayrs! More details will be available when this post goes up.

Sometime this month - Samanayr art cards
The nine Samanayrs that were up for naming will end up becoming Samanayr art cards at some point this month, so keep an eye on the store!

This month is a little bare for activities, but I don't want to overwhelm myself with too much work when I'm NaNoing, doing NaNo incentive Sams, continuing to work on my online store, and looking for a job IRL. Unfortunately I can't spare the time to make more prizes or organize anything else. Next month will be more activity-ful.
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: November event schedule (such as it is)

Post by silvermoondragon »

Don't worry, this is more than enough! I'm sure most of us will also be busy with NaNoWriMo!