Database updates - 01/02

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Database updates - 01/02

Post by Sushidragon »

To keep you posted on updates made to the database!

- Added the newest Sams
- Tagged all of the animal mimics with the 'animal mimic' trait so they're searchable! The animal they're mimicking should be under 'features' - if it's not, it means I can't remember what animal it was mimicking, so feel free to add it in XD; The current two object mimics have also been tagged.
- I updated all of the database images for all of the Sams who've equipped a medal so far.

As always, please let me know if there's any errors! Preferrably in the database errors thread, so I don't lose the update XD

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=201
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Database updates - 07/15

Post by Sushidragon »

- Added the newest Sams
- Tagged all of the animal mimics with the 'animal mimic' trait so they're searchable! The animal they're mimicking should be under 'features' - if it's not, it means I can't remember what animal it was mimicking, so feel free to add it in XD; The current two object mimics have also been tagged.
- I updated all of the database images for all of the Sams who've equipped a medal so far.

As always, please let me know if there's any errors! Preferrably in the database errors thread, so I don't lose the update XD

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=201
Image Image

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Database updates - 07/21

Post by Sushidragon »

- Added all old Sams for Mouse, Sarnah, and seraaches.
- Have ongoing list of traits that need to be added to the traits page.
Image Image

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Database updates - 01/02

Post by Sushidragon »

- Gone through and done most of the outstanding fixes, except for the black eyes/solid eyes issue. A huge thanks to Jennalyn for doing a lot of the fixes!
- Added the remaining Song ID - another huge thanks to Jennalyn for keeping on top of those!
- Currently going through and watermarking/adding the most recent Sams. The last watermarked image was 417 and we're now up to 463, so I'm very behind!
- There are now guest artist Samanayrs in the database. They have all the trait 'guest artist' so that they can be found easily.
Image Image