Wild Jungle Honey Seeks Stallion

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Wild Jungle Honey Seeks Stallion

Post by Jennalyn »

I have a new little lady under my protection, a young Mystic mare, who's in search of a stallion. Her sire raised her to the strict belief that Mystics who gather and hoard their power are immoral, putting him on somewhat iffy terms with the rest of his (very Mystic-heavy) family. Consequently, she isn't interested in Mystic stallions, nor would she ever pair with something as culturally unacceptable as a Sa'krien or Misery, especially after what happened to her aunt (the unfortunate mother of my Misery mare).

With a rather busy life at the moment, I'm not going to be able to roleplay her beyond a little bit of brief exposition. I can answer any questions from either my perspective or hers. Some form of matching or complimentary color scheme would be appreciated, whether they have touches of white, brown, green, yellow, mahogany - whatever the case may be. She's a mesh of earthy tones.

I see her as a very 'forward' mare, very outspoken. She and her sire ended up clashing as she grew past her adolescent years and they have an uneasy sort of relationship. She's headstrong, he's stubborn, and together it could be an ugly mix sometimes. Be ready for spunk!
superdoug
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: Wild Jungle Honey Seeks Stallion

Post by superdoug »

I don't really have the time (or skill) for forum-based RP, but Wind is just the kind of stallion whose head would be turned by a jungle beauty like that. I know that his colors aren't exactly 'earthy', but he's brave enough to take a chance. He'd be very interested in starting his Song with her. :D

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

He really is a gorgeous boy. I've admired his markings and wings ever since his Frankensam occurred. Unfortunately, I don't think he's the right boy looks-wise for her. The colors just don't work together in my head and I really do love either matching or complimentary-colored Songs.

If you ever want help finding ladies that would look great with him, though, please be sure to give me a poke? <3 I have lots of fun looking for stuffs like that.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Ah, she is quite the cutie! :D Plunge is a little shy of her, sadly, but both Poison and Strength of my brood think they could match her very well, personality-wise.

Strength is quite the strong-but-silent type, and while he would bend to his mares wishes half the time, he will stand up for himself and can be quite unmovable.

Poison is a bit of a bickerer, but it's more playful than serious, and he would always let his mares win in the end. He likes mares who can stand up for themselves and have minds of their own.

Let me know if you think one of them would match well looks-wise as well. :)
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

The only one of my stallions that I think MIGHT work for your girl, smashing as she is - would be Glider. He's always struck me as a steady, no nonsense sort of fellow, with little tolerence for drama and emotional games, but definitely supportive and a go getter. I've not found a strong enough mare for her his lead yet - but he's definitely looking.

He's the added bonus of being a medal winner (which will soon be equipped) - so he'd bring an extra punch to the baby making. *cough* Heh. I probably wouldn't be around all that much to do a lot of RP for him, being rather busy, but I could probably be persuaded to do the occasional back and forth bits, if you were wanting. :)

His current bio is as follows:
Glider is a nice, solid, steady boy. Not particularly emotional, or extremely attentive, but supportive and calm. He's definitely a stallion that enjoys the company of stronger, more independent mares that are happy with themselves and don't need constant supervision or emotional uplifting. Not that he won't be of service (har har) when he is needed, but he's wary of those that seem like they might be an emotional millstone. Glider would prefer mares that can either keep up with his long rambling flights (read wings or particularly fast & nimble runners), or those that don't mind his wandering off (with the understanding that he's sure to check back in sooner rather than later).
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

You know... Glider is appealing to me pretty hard. For one, well, he's gorgeous. For another, I really like the way their colors mesh, and the idea of having a foal with their mixed or individual patterns fascinates me. His personality also seems like it would fit very well with her. She wouldn't mind his wandering off and following the winds, provided that he came and checked in with her occasionally. It would grant her some of the freedom that she craves without leaving her feeling neglected and lonely.
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

*grin* Well, consider it an open offer - and she can mull it over at her leisure and get back to him, along with any song names she particularly fancies.