My harder-to-please stallions...

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

My harder-to-please stallions...

Post by Jennalyn »

I don't have many Songs with room... but the ones I do have usually find themselves with spots available for a reason. They're tricky! I figured I'd post an advert here in case anyone fitting in one of their little niches was ever looking for a stallion, though.

Let's start with this fella.

Song of the Rainbow Depths

Mystic of the Yawning Deep is a Northern Aquatic Mystic stallion and the leader of the Song of the Rainbow Depths. At the present, he has three Northern Aquatic mares in his Song and is in search of a fourth to complete their group. He is looking for:

- Northern Aquatic mares
- Northern or Aquatic mares who can come up with a good reason for belonging to this Song

Song of the Livid Spike

And then there's Spike... he's the leader of the Song of the Livid Spike and a serious piece of work. Like, I'm talking a serious child born out of wedlock here. Only a very strong-willed mare would be able to live in his territory for any extended period. Sa'krien, Desert, Hybrid, or ground-bound Samanayrs are potentially welcome. He isn't as fond of "flitters", as he calls those with non-vestigial wings. He is looking for:

- Wingless mares (vestigial/bone/non-flightworthy is fine)
- Desert, Sa'krien, Hybrid, or Samanayr mares (if you have another type you think would work, please feel free to lemme know)
- Extremely strong-willed mares or mares who can be dominated (opposite ends of the spectrum!)
Last edited by Jennalyn on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Re: My harder-to-please stallions...

Post by Jennalyn »

I'll just bump this thread to show that it's still pertinent. <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Re: My harder-to-please stallions...

Post by Jennalyn »

Editing this to remove one stallion and add another!