Visitors from Kartyn

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Shades of Venus
Samanayr
Samanayr

Re: Visitors from Kartyn

Post by Shades of Venus »

I'm in love with the Sa'enkeyns. They are so adorable with their chubby little cheeks XD
I am anticipating the thought of more breeds and being able to soon join in on a rp.
ImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I know of some adoptables, not on PI, that do allow other artists to draw their own interpretation of the creatures and adopt them out themselves. So while it's definitely not a new idea, it's something I've never done before XD And I think all the lineart would be done by me, and colored by the 'nettery owners.

I've kind of stalled on dragonets at the moment, I feel bad for not doing more Glassgryph events but I really haven't wanted to work with them lately, and so I feel guilty working on other things XD;
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Really? :3 Both idea's sound awesome. <3
Nah, I reckon everyone understands wanting to take a little break from Glassgryphs. ;] Specially if you suddenly bring out the most spectacular little dragons PI has ever seen.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

As both a samanayr and a glassgryph stalker(and eventually dragonets when they are released), I don't mind the switching between the two adoptables, anything to stalk is great, and if releasing the dragonets means one more sushidragon adoptable to stalk, then I vote yes! The glassgryphs will understand.