Arty Mare seeks Stallion

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
superdoug
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Arty Mare seeks Stallion

Post by superdoug »

Brushstroke is looking for a Song to join. She's not easy to get along with, being a headstrong mare who would rather go off exploring than sit around and forage for food. Her coloring resembles a certain masterpiece, and it reflects in her nature, being drawn to beautiful things, particularly those with a touch of magic about them.

In a stallion, she's looking for patience and understanding, and she wouldn't turn down a spot in a Mystic's song. She's not worried about what other Sams might think mostly because she's not around other Sams enough to notice they might be looking down at her!

If you've got a stallion who appreciates fine art, is understanding about his mares needing to explore, and thinks Brushstroke's coloring would complement his, please reply here!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do not RP. This isn't because I don't enjoy it but rather because I don't have time and fall behind quickly when I try. To this end, I offer the compromise of providing the Song Stallion's owner with a comprehensive personality profile so that she may be utilized in an NPC fashion for story purposes.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Arty Mare seeks Stallion

Post by CosmicDragon »

Just putting this out there, but I think these two would make a delightful pair. :) Rush understands the need to explore, and wouldn't be overly worried if she felt the need to wander. He's free-spirited, with an intense love of nature, and he currently spends almost all his free time studying the wild creatures that live in his territory. His two dragonets (Shio and Misa) were both rescued by him (at different points in time) and decided to stay with him after he'd nursed them back to health.
He has an eye for natural beauty, and will often get caught in the sight of shimmering dust in a beam of sunlight, or the sight of stars reflected in a calm sea.

He lives in a cave on a cliff-face hanging over the ocean, but his territory spreads out to encompass the pristine beach and rocky pools below and a portion of the tangle of forest above. He enjoys the cooler environment that comes from living on the water, and so Brushstroke would have to decide whether she'd be okay with a slightly cooler (not cold, just not hot either) climate.
<3

So yeah. XD What does she think?
((Also, I love Van Gogh paintings, and 'Starry Night' is definitely my favourite one of the lot. 8D I'm so glad there's a sam designed after it!))
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
superdoug
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by superdoug »

I am HORRIBLY sorry for the lateness of this reply. I have no idea how time got away from me this past year, and our computer was pretty dead for a month or so, so....

But, yes! Brush is very intrigued by your fellow! They would make an excellent pairing! :)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Very nice pair! :D I cant wait to see babies ;D
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Excellent! I'm glad she likes him. <3
Would you like me to pm you to discuss song names, or do you have one in mind?
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
superdoug
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by superdoug »

You can just PM me. I don't have anything specific in mind. :)