Inquisitive Min Seeks Varied Mares

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Inquisitive Min Seeks Varied Mares

Post by Origami_Dragon »

"Hello, hello! Welcome and gyreetings! I am Lusteyr of the Iyridescencent Chestnut. I have only just ayrived heyre in these pyrotected lands, but alyready the wondeyrful vayriety of the Kin I have seen heyre delights me! I've been told that this is the place to go when seeking Songmates, so heyre I am! I'd love to find mayres of as many types of Kin as I can, so please, mayres of all vayrieties come intyroduce youyrselves!"

As the party had begun to break up, with the gathered Kin beginning to drift back to their homes, Luster had decided that now was as good of a time as any to start to make himself at home. He quite liked this place, with all the lovely hotsprings and lush greenery. Soon he would make the trip back to his birthplace to tell the rest of the scattered Minayrs what had been found, but he wasn't likely to get a better chance to start seeking mares than now while so many of them remained gathered in once place.

And so, the mini stallion had found himself a nice tall rocky spire to perch on and called boldly out to inform the mares of his interest.
~~~~~~
Yes, this bold little stallion showed up in Sushi's 500th Sam RP, and now that he's gone home with me he's not wasted any time in informing me that he is absolutely fascinated by all the varieties of Samanayr. He'd love to have a Song with one of each species for him to admire, but he'll have to make do with four. *pokes him* He would be quite, quite delighted with combo mares however. But he has no real preference other than that each of his mares look as different from himself and from each other as he can find and all be different species. Though he is rather fond of rainbows. He plans to live near the Rainbow Hotsprings so that he can be close to the center of action of the Sam world.

Luster is a very outgoing fellow, very inquisitive and eager to learn all about this place and the Sams who call it home. He's a bit prone to becoming overexcited, to showing off, and to teleporting himself over to anything that looks interesting which can prove a bit startling to any other Sams involved.

Since he came from a RP event I would like to have a bit of RP with prospective mares if possible.

And...er...yes, he does sound a bit like he wants to collect mares... Really, he's just a bit over enthusiastic.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Inquisitive Min Seeks Varied Mares

Post by Delicious »

Vibrance was trying not to pout - not only had she gotten herself far too distracted by the party and the rumors of some sort of buffet that she had missed the revelation of the existance of a new sort of Samanayr - but now, scarcely ten hours after it had begun, the party was already breaking up! Sure the light had waned at least two hours before, and everyone was so exhausted by all the dancing and frolicing that most looked ready to pass out, but Vibrance wasn't ready to go home! She had only managed to talk to about a quarter of the attendees, and hadn't gotten the chance to make a SINGLE pink fizzy drink.

She sniffed. Twice. Disappointingly no one around her really noticed, or at least pretended not to... it all amounted to the same thing. Time to go home, and go to sleep, even though there was perfectly good starlight to see by and ... her ears perked at the call of what looked like an extremely petite (and rather shiny) Samanayr stallion perched on a rock. HE didn't look like he was ready to go home!

Vibrance trotted over, her tiny wings fanned in delighted interest as she peered up at Luster. "Only JUST ayrrived? And the payrty is byreaking up already, what a shame! I hope you got to payrticipate in at least SOME of the dancing - you do look like you'd be payrticularly good at the aiyr waltz!" She remarked, admiring his dexterous form and rainbow'd wings.
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Re: Inquisitive Min Seeks Varied Mares

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Clinging to the rocky spire and peering hopefully around at the crowd as they went past, Luster managed the near impossible task of missing Vibrance's approach until she spoke to him. Looking down from the sky where he'd been curiously watching a few Aboreals dart through the branches overhead the tiny stallion beamed down at her. "Oh hello! Oh yes, we only just ayrived heyre on ouyr exployration tyrip! Oh how we weyre suyrprised and delighted to find so many Kin thyriving! We did get to join in some of the payrty still though, and the foals weyre such a delight!" As he spoke the Minayr slipped and slithered his way down to the ground, having noticed already that the Kin here were far from used to the sudden disappearances and reappearances of his kind. He didn't want to startle away this so very colorful lady with her darling little wings and pink nose.

Landing on the ground in front of her he peered up at the mare who stood roughly twice his height (which gave him an excellent view of her flowery necklace). "I feayr I'm not familiayr with this aiyr waltz though. But I'd be happy to leayrn it! Is this a thing often done heyre? Oh, I have so much to leayrn! I take it that you have lived heyre foyr youyr life? You ayre familiayr with the customs of these lands?" Rearing back on his hind legs, rainbow hued wings fluttering slightly to hold him steady he tried to get a look at her wings. They were so intriguingly different from any he could recall seeing yet. In fact, they reminded him of a tiny feathery version of faery wings with the two sets. So different and yet so oddly similar. Entrancing!

Still balancing on his hind legs the stallion tilted his head and thought more about her question-statement. "I mostly danced with the foals yreally. They don't fly payrticulayrly well yet, but they leap quite nicely. Landing maybe not so much, not always. Would any of that have been youyr waltz?" His wings fluttered faster as he wondered just what an air waltz might be. He would love to find out now that it had been brought to his attention that such a thing existed, but he hesitated to ask her to show him. In his brief minglings with those here he had already determined that cute little wings like hers tended to be decorative. And so he sort of...wound up standing there, feet leaving the ground every now and then from his absent minded fluttering, just staring at her with a happy, curious look on his face.

((The more I write about him...the odder Luster seems to wind up being...))
Image Image Image Image
Image Image