Glaaaargh (where I've been, what's next)

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Glaaaargh (where I've been, what's next)

Post by Sushidragon »

Sorry for the slowdown lately - Mr Sushi, Baby Sushi and I have all been sick with a cold for the past week or so >:[ I'm finally up to drawing again so I'm working on the outstanding accessory equips and coloring the last two outlines, hopefully they should be ready to go within the next couple of days.

We're heading back home in the next couple of weeks, and I was thinking it'd be fun to have some guest colored Sams while we're in the process of getting back and getting organized (need to baby-proof the house, for one thing - Baby Sushi wasn't mobile when we left!). Look for a call for applications/interest soon :O Also welcoming ideas for events the guest-colored Sams could participate in!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Glaaaargh (where I've been, what's next)

Post by CosmicDragon »

Urk, being sick is never good. D: Don't strain yourself, even if you are recovering, or it'll take longer to get over it.
As for events... I'd love to see another expedition. 8D They're always so much fun!
... *wants to apply to guest color* :O
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I hope you all feel better as ive wished before <3 drive safe and good luck with the baby proofing....i hear that can be a hastle! Lol

Guest colored?! D:

I want to!! I don't have much of a theme or idea...

Though a theme im always in love with is candy and other edible goods :3

But that's just me!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Oh no, that's never fun! I'm so sorry you're all sick! Yuck. That was us a few weeks ago. I understand the whole newly mobile baby thing too. Evie recently learned to crawl. I hope you all feel better soon - and settle in easily!

Guest artists? Wee! I'd love to enter myself. I know I didn't make the cut last time, but I think my skills have improved since then. We'll see, I guess!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I'd love to apply as a guest colorist. No idea if my skills are even near good enough but it would be fun it try.

As for events...It's been a long time since we had an races so I'd love to see one of those but if you're looking for a more unique theme something to do with the Summer Solstice and bonfire celebrations. I've got a few ideas floating around my head for that theme - let me know if you're interested.

EDIT: A fun spin on the races could be to make it more picnic themed. Run a sack race, relay or three legged race where sams had to pair up. May be some other picnic themed events: watermelon contest, hide and seek (with pets), catch-the-ants?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage