I'm back! Sushi update

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

I'm back! Sushi update

Post by Sushidragon »

Just got back from my trip late last night, and soon enough I will be back in action (I have a moving estimate consultation and a driving lesson to get through first) XD I had soooo much fun, even though I was dead sick with a cold on the first half of the trip.

Things that I'll be doing today and over the new few days are:

- Done Finishing up the last custom (sorry, CosmicDragon!)
- Done Growing all foals
- Done Collecting the info from the Geocities Sams
- Updating the traits page with features
- Drawing on Ustream!
- Getting all of the Samanayr images set up for the database (and creating a watermark)

If I'm missing something, or if you can think of anything else, please let me know!

I'm going to be moving in the middle of June and need to start getting ready for the move. This means that things will probably be pretty slow over the next three weeks. However, once I'm set up in my new place, I'll have lots of time on my hands while I look for a job XD Things should get back in action then!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: I'm back! Sushi update

Post by silvermoondragon »

YAY!!!!! I can't wait to see the foals grow! Hopefully your thumb is feeling better?
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Hee, welcome back! I'm glad to hear that it was full of fun. When you can say that even with a cold in the beginning, you know it was awesome. xD Driving lessons are a pain in the butt, so good luck on getting through that with minimal fuss and a hopefully pleasant instructor.

Whee for foals! So much whee. I'm also very much looking forward to seeing CosmicDragon's custom, whatever it may be.

Yaaaay information collection. xD *so lame*

Ustream! Eee! So fun!

I definitely wish you well on your move. I can only imagine how much of a hassle that's going to be. We moved once, but that was twelve years ago and it's kind of a fuzzy memory. I've skipped back and forth for college these past few years, but it's just not the same. Best of luck, and we will be following your progress with many a cheer!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

@silvermoondragon - Yep, it had a nice long break XD

@jennalyn - Thank you XD I haaaaate moving. This is the first time I've moved cities since I was 9, and I'm still a little freaked out about it XD; And it doesn't help that the moving estimate person is currently 20 minutes late.. grr.
Image Image

Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Yay Sushi! I wish you the best of luck and a safe journey on your trip! I hope you feel better too - being sick is no fun at all. :( I can understand being freaked out too! Moving can be scary, but I know you'll make it through with nary a scratch. :)
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

@Sushi: Aww, not a very auspicious start. I'm sure they'll get off their rump and arrive soon, though!

I was going through some of Myrror's Sams and noted two traits that aren't on the page that I could see. ^_^ The first is the curly mane. The second is a lack of mane and tail. I know there's tuftless, which the Sam also is (she's actually the poster child for it), but she doesn't fall under hairless because only her mane and tail are missing, not all of her hair. Both are on this page:
http://www.edgeofshadows.com/ShadowEdge ... Sam03.html
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

I was cruising through Karasu's Sams and noticed a Mystic of the Light element! I was like WHOA *record stop!*. I've seen Lex's Lunar Mystic, but that was the only non-four-elements mystic I'd ever seen! I love seeing all these old sams with traits I've never seen before. XD Karasu also has a Sam with eight legs! :o

...that's just me being dorky. XD I don't think any of the above is necessary for any updates! Just my own "whoa!" moment.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Turns out the estimate guy had left me a message while I was out of town that I didn't get to reschedule XD D'oh! Oh well, that gives me some more time to tidy.

@Harroway - I'm feeling all better now! I was just so annoyed when I got sick on the very first day there, especially since I'd had a bit of a cold the week before and thought that that was the end of it XD

And yeah, there are some Mystics that aren't the usual eart/air/fire/water elements XD Sometimes breeding two Mystics of different types can result in a new type!

@jennalyn - Curly mane is actually going to be a feature, which I still need to update XD And I do need to add maneless and tailless - thank you :D
Image Image

AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Welcome back, Sushi! :)
I'll be looking forward to more Ustream goodness, since I missed all the other ones!
Take care of yourself, and best of luck with your move. I have never moved cities, except to go to college and come back. But even moving across town is an ordeal that I don't want to go through again any time soon! XD
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Math
Life without Sams is like Life without Air... It's Not Possible!

Post by Math »

Yay! Welcome back! :D
ImageImage