A Timeline of Foals

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

A Timeline of Foals

Post by Jennalyn »

Based ONLY off of images currently available in the database for normally-ID'ed Sams... a timeline of foals. BASK IN THE CUTENESS. <3

Also, how many can you identify (not by name, just in general) from the pics without cheating or looking at answers from others below? xD It's harder for the babies sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: A Timeline of Foals

Post by Seren »

Hnnnngghhhhh.....

THE CUTENESS. I CAN'T TAKE IT.

By glancing through these, I think I can picture/match over 25 of them.. do I get a prize? XD

I think Dive is one in nine foals that came with a pet. Also, Dive and Rustle... oh the adorableness is in lethal levels here....
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I'm sure a few of them might have asked if a twin counted as a pet. :lol:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

LOL... I bet some of them have! Especially when you see one fierce little Samanayr with a more timid one. XD It makes for a funny setup...you have to wonder what they're thinking.
Signature under construction!
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Pristine »

G'aawwwww... little Facet (fourth at the top) always makes my heart melt. She grew into such a fierce-looking adult. Her whole brood is pretty cute, but I fell in love with her when I saw her (so I was very glad Sushi took my bribe for her!)

Some of these babes are SO tiny. This one caught my eye for tiny-ness:

What do we do if some of our Sams' foal images aren't in the Database? I was adding my foal Sigh of the Devious Zephyr (886) the other day and couldn't find her/her sister's baby images (they were twins so I checked 885 as well).

All this baby-love has me eager to see the breeding season results and questioning whether I want little Poison to grow up (what am I saying, of course I do!)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Facet is in my top-ten foal images for sure. <3 And one of many favorite adults as well because omg she's just gorgeous. I'll tell you, her stallion is quite proud to have scored "Glint's prettiest daughter" (in his book).

You'd probably have to post missing foal images in the database errors thread. Sushi may not have uploaded them yet in general, as there are many from the recent batches that haven't appeared yet or that have shown up sporadically.

Yes, the upcoming season was totally what made me want to do this. xD Sort of "pregaming" the squee.
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

So much cuteness!!!! I recognize a fair number of the babies, but there are plenty that I couldn't match up. I love seeing family groups... like Song of the Rainbow babies or Whip's babies or Bounty's children and grandchildren (that green color passes on so well!)

Thanks for putting these up Jenn!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Argh, the cuteness!
I see my little Scarlet though. She was so cute as a foal! <3
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I see mine! Reflection, Lagoon, and of course Gravel and Amity. XD There are several others I could probably match, and several more I recognize but couldn't put a name to.

So much cuteness. If I have time I am so going to put all my babies in an icon, because... adorbs.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I picked up Rustle and Dive pretty quickly! (duh XD) and many of the ones with wings/little friends I could say I know, though only if you showed me adult pictures only and no names... XD I love them all though! they're like... uber... uber... adorable... O3O
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Hee hee, that's amusing XD So many babies!

..looking at posts like this I find it hard to believe that I've actually drawn all of these guys O_O; But I have the piles of paper to prove it!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog