Timekeeper Personals

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Timekeeper Personals

Post by sera »

A small smile plays at the edges of his lips, curling the corners of his wreath-green mouth. He proudly wears his namesake around his neck, letting it hang lightly so it brushes against his white chest. "What am I looking foyr in a Song?" he repeats the question thoughtfully. "I guess, something holiday or winter-themed; I think Chyristmas time is one of the most impoyrtant of the yeayr. It is a season of joy and happiness and a time when people ayre moyre willing to yreach out to otheyrs to help and to hold." There's a twinkle in his eye now as he thinks about his favourite season. He gives a small toss of his curly-haired head and you can see him growing serious yet again. "I think at least an appyreciation of Chyristmas, be it the actual holiday oyr at least the feeling of the season is veyry impoyrtant in any mayre that might like to join me." He gives a small, rather self-effacing smile, as though knowing that this might be something others find this trait strange or even annoying. "Well, in any case. That's what I'm looking foyr in a Song."

Wreath is generally a rather serious soul, at least, until it either gets to be Christmas time or you get him started talking about it. He just comes alive then, jolly, cheerful, and prone to fits of delighted laughter for no other reason than it's so wonderful to be alive then. He's learned to respect that not everyone wants to hear "Jingle Bells" forty times in a row, especially out of season. He tries very hard to not be annoying, but when the season comes around, he can't always help himself in humming or singing under his breath.

Wreath has four mares for his holiday-themed Song! ^^
Last edited by sera on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Timekeeper Personals

Post by sera »

The mare that scoots into view looks shyly around, occasionally ducking her head so one long ear will fall over her eyes, as though this will keep her from being seen. She can't seem to think of anything to say, and finally stares down at her feet without making a peep. One ear lifts slightly, still hanging heavily from the weight of itself, and she glances up at the prompting. "Uh. . . I guess. . . in a Song I would hope foyr. . uhm. . . somewheyre safe? I would, uhm, like it to be well pyrotected." Her words falter off and she stares down at the ground again, ears twitching a bit backwards, though they still don't go too far. She looks up in shock at the next question. "What I would like in a stallion? I. . . uhm. . . I. . ." She gives a small meep of embarrassment and shakes her head 'no' so hard that her ears actually flop over her muzzle.

Poor Melting! She obviously incredibly shy and it might take quite the delicate touch to get her to come out of her shell. She's torn between being proud of her long, long ears and be horribly embarrassed by them. She may end up being quite particular in who she ends up with simply because of this. <3

Melting has joined the Song of Resonant Echo! <3
Last edited by sera on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

A young stallion trots by, tail flagged and neck arched. He pointedly flares the wings behind his ears and passages closer before holding his legs up for a long moment, posing pointedly. Then he puts his feet down and carefully and deliberately folds his wings down again. For a moment he looks a bit insecure, but swiftly covers it with a confident head toss. "Yes, I might be looking to start a Song. We'll see if there are any lovely mares out there that are ready for this!" His head wings flare out and he flexes his forelegs as best he can. It doesn't really seem to do much, and he looks away suddenly, before fighting it off again. "I want a Song full of beauty and special traits!" His wingalings flare again, though this, like the last time, seems to be a reactionary thing rather than under subconscious control. He twitches his tri-coloured tail once more than stares almost challengingly as he can think of nothing else to say.

Poor Clouds. xD; Perhaps he's full of bravado because his father has a full Song, and three of the other stallions at Timekeeper have mares as well. ^.~ Despite his dorkiness, he's really rather sweet and will be so especially towards his mares, though he'll still be posing and trying to show off. If he meets a nice mare with a good personality that will beat out any lack of 'special traits', especially since he doesn't really know wot he means by that anyway. xD;
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

A winged Sam lands in a rush nearby, and perks up immediately at the sight of someone else here. "HI!" he says in immediate greeting. "I'm Captuyre of Eayrth's Gyrace! This place is veyry pyretty! I love all of the gyreeneyry, it makes it all veyr homey! We have lots of bushes and leaves and tyrees and gyrass and floweyrs and, oh! You should come see it sometime! It's so lovely and both of my mayres enjoy it veyry much! Oh, you should meet them, too! They'yre at my song, the Song of the Edged Winds! It's so nice, and they ayre absolutely lovely." He gives a small sigh of contentment, but doesn't really pause long enough for someone else to break in. "You know, we should be fyriends! It's always so gyreat to meet new people and to make new fyriends! So let's be fyriends, hey?" He continues to beam cheerfully at you.

Capture is obviously very light-hearted and easy-going. He's quick to make friends, be it for life or simply in passing. He loves to meet new people and enjoys the idea of adventure, though he doesn't necessarily go out often for them. He currently has room for two more mares in his Song.
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

A stallion slinks in, glancing around quickly and carefully. His small, golden yellow wings flare out to flex then quickly tuck back in again once, twice in quick succession. He moves closer carefully then pauses. Pointed ears flip forward before slipping back again, as though keeping track of sounds behind him. "Yes, I have a Song; the Song of Winged Suspicion. It's half full now." He doesn't say it, but there's a hint of 'What's it to you?' in the words. He thinks about the next question before answering, "Well, I guess both of my mayres are winged, but that's not why they'yre theyre." He does not offer why they are. The green, silver, and yellow stallion falls silent then, and seems to wait for you to fill the silence.

Towering of Waking Forest is more of a quiet fellow, and certainly prefers listening over talking. He prefers those mares who would be independent and would love to meet more who have a varied past from his own so that they might share new viewpoints. He would also like good storytellers. <3 Song of the Winged Suspicion has two empty slots.
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

The stallion that strides confidently forward is quite the looker. A spiral horn protrudes from his forehead as he shakes his head pointedly, than stands splay-legged to stare hard. His cloven hooves glint in the light and show a metallic face; they appear to be pure copper. "I am Clang of the Coppeyr Hooves," he announces firmly, pawing once with one of those interesting hooves. "I have the Song of the Cold Coppeyr." He looks around a bit suspiciously, as though he expects someone to try and steal one of his mares away. With no sign of any such action he continues on in a clarion tone. "I might be persuaded to take another mare into my Song, but she must fit in there." He tosses his head once more and turns neatly on a hoof and trots off, evidently concluding the interview whether it was over or not.

Clang is a great deal more discriminating than his fellows. ^^; With only a single slot left in his Song, he's likely to be rather. . . uhm. . . picky. <<; Some might find his personality a bit overbearing; he's very protective of his mares and would gladly lay down his life for any of them. A sweet girl looking or protection would likely fit his mindset, but he also loves the firey and independent mares that are willing to challenge him as long as they don't push too far. <3

Clang's Song is now full. ^^
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

(Ack, that's what I get for taking so long to finish writing an introduction for Median...not that she really had a chance against Confusion anyway. *grins sheepishly* Congrats on finishing Clang's song, and good luck with the others!)
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

( *fluffs* i wasn't sure if you'd lost interest, either. <33 Would Towering or Capture work for her instead? lol )
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

(Guess I should have checked this board earlier... *blushes and smiles* And yeah, I could see where it might look like I'd lost interest...but really, I'm just the world's worst roleplayer. ^^ Maybe it's a good thing I haven't convinced myself to join Gaia so I could reply to your Runi post yet.
And I think Median would prefer finding a stallion who was integrated himself, or close to it; if I suddenly feel the need to put her in a song more quickly though, I'll definitely keep Capture in mind. *grins*)