Been gone So long... and a question

Talk about anything you want here.
BabyDabbleMLP
Yearling
Yearling

Been gone So long... and a question

Post by BabyDabbleMLP »

Just wanted to post and apologize for not being around. I got into Samanayrs a while back and was never really able to do anything. I probably own one and don't even know it at this point. Is there a way to see if I have any? I know I was part of a breeding thing a long time ago before I lost the net and "the world fell apart."
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Re: Been gone So long... and a question

Post by Jaes »

People come and go - No worries! To see your sams, you can look yourself up in the database (which you can find on the main sam website). I checked and it looks like you have one: Hesitation of the Furled Flower. He's adorable!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Hey, it's totally fine! A lot of us fade in and out as life takes us. You came back at a good time - the holiday events are always really fun and this year a gift of an item bundle is guaranteed to all who sign up. ^_^

If you have any questions about how to start a Song for your handsome boy and attract ladies, please feel free to shoot me a PM - you might say I have a bit of practice. xD
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Welcome back :D People come and go, which is why there's no minimum participation requirement for Samanayrs or anything like that. You could be gone for years and your Samanayrs (and us!) will still be waiting here for you :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
BabyDabbleMLP
Yearling
Yearling

Post by BabyDabbleMLP »

Oh goodness! I must have gotten him from my last participation and didn't even know it! *swoons* Thank you all so much, and yes I would love some help starting a song. I'm so completely clueless. :oops:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Welcome back! :D Though I've never met you before. XD
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Welcome welcome! It must be awesome to realize you do have a sam XD reintegrateee~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BabyDabbleMLP
Yearling
Yearling

Post by BabyDabbleMLP »

Lol thanks, I've been around a long time on PI, always loved the Sams, and everything else SushiDragon, Just haven't had the money or time to be around.

Oh Goodness, yes! I Squeed so much when I saw him! My boyfriend stared at me like I was an alien.