A New Adoption! - UPDATE! Draw posted!!

Talk about anything you want here.
Xenon
Will Stalk You

A New Adoption! - UPDATE! Draw posted!!

Post by Xenon »

First off, thanks to Sushi for letting me post this announcement. <33

Anyway, on to the point! I've finally decided to make the launch of my adoptable slightly more public! Right now, it's a little bit lacking in the information department - but fear not! That'll be coming soon enough, I promise. :D

Anyway, the adoption in question is the Cleiteag-cat, or Feather-Cat. I just call 'em Gryphons, though, since I'm lazy. They're an individually drawn adoptable with a wide range of traits available - over 60, at my last count. Here's an example of a male that I finished up fairly recently:

Right now, I'm working on doing a few gifts for friends, and then I hope to get up a random draw. From there, the sky's the limit! For those interested in knowing, this site will not require separate paging of crits unless you, as the adopter, want to make something for yourself. :3

Here's the LJ-community where everything will be held:
http://community.livejournal.com/cleiteag_aerie/

The first pickups will probably be posted today! I look forward to seeing you guys there, and if you have any questions, please please please don't hesitate to ask!
Last edited by Xenon on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: A New Adoption!

Post by silvermoondragon »

Ooh, pretty! I might stalk these once my final exams are over and Summer break begins.
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Ooh, I'm glad to see you're still drawing adoptables. ^^ Out of curiosity, is Keakula a Cleiteag-cat? Or just a random gryphon? I've always wondered what I should put her species down as... *grins sheepishly at the current 'Chaos Gryphon' designation*
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Yep, I recently got the motivation back to start back in the world of adoptables. <3 I'm very excited about it.

Yes, she is! <3 Back when I was first doing these guys, I had no real name for them, so... XDDD Now they're properly named! At some point, I'll be getting to you with some updated genes for Keakula, since I ended up giving those a complete revamp. :3 Yay! I'm so pumped to get started with regular adoptions and such X3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

They look awesome - if I was still adopting I'd be all over them XD Good luck!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Re: A New Adoption! - UPDATE! Draw posted!!

Post by Xenon »

At long last, the first random draw is rocking and rolling and ready to go!

http://community.livejournal.com/cleite ... tml#cutid1

Please check it out. <3 Once this is done, I'll take a poll as to what people want to see happen next!
Madam Mim
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Madam Mim »

Oooh, that's neat. :D
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Heee, thank you. <3 I finally got off my butt and posted another draw, and sometime in the next few days there will be a semi-custom draw. :3
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Oh, so these aren't run through PI, they're done all through LJ? That sounds cool/fun, I think I'll try to get involved :) Definitely liking the look of your sample.
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Hehe, nope. I actually debated doing them on PI, but I think it's too slow of an adoption for a fast-paced forum like that. It takes me about four hours on average to do one, but I have a lot of fun with them, so all is well. (I actually have a template-based adoptable that I'm hoping to introduce at PI in the near future!) :D Paging isn't a requirement, as I'll have an owner's database put together at some point (I just need to stop being lazy >>).

Anyway, thank you for your interest! <3 I used to be really active in the adoptable world, and then school ate me. But Sushi really inspired me to work on getting back on the horse, so this is my attempt!
GotEmily
Yearling
Yearling

Post by GotEmily »

i want one they are so pretty *drools*