Whoooh!

Talk about anything you want here.
Bright Promise
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Whoooh!

Post by Bright Promise »

O_O; Long time no see!

Things have been crazy in the world of BP for the past few months. I got out of the habit of coming here after I got a new job at the end of January (I had lost my job in Oct so I had a lot of *ahem* "free time" until I found a new one!)

In the mean time, my new job has kept me very busy! I also landed myself in the Emergency Room for the first time for one evening in April (but maybe that story is for another time!)

BP also got engaged! Yay! I'm sharing public photos on Facebook. Take a looksee here if interested! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 5c5e3edc8c

I also see that Sushi is getting married in a few weeks too. Yay! Hope you have fun, the fiancé and I get to do that nice planning stuff now :-p We were hardly engaged an hour before family was jumping down our throats asking us what date we picked (still haven't picked one!) Hopefully going to do it in Aruba with a small group rather than a blow-out wedding.

ANYWAY. Hope everyone is doing dandy! :-D
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: Whoooh!

Post by silvermoondragon »

Congratulations on both the new job and the engagement! That is a very pretty ring, blue = <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Whoooh!

Post by Sushidragon »

Lots of awesome news, except for the emergency room XD Congrats on the new job and the engagement! I think a destination wedding sounds like a lot of fun, and then you're all set for honeymoon too ;D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog