Non-owner custom draw!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Non-owner custom draw!

Post by Sushidragon »

Non-owner Custom Draw!
Getting your first Samanayr is special, but what if it's a custom too? Holy awesome! I'll be giving away two custom Sams to two lucky random non-owners :D

Rules and info

- There's a limit of one entry per person.
- Your custom can have one common or uncommon trait and one rare trait. Please take note of which traits are restricted to certain species (eg, Mystic strands are for Mystics only).
- You can also include a name for your Samanayr, as long as it follows the Samanayr naming rules (names are "Something" of the "Something" "Something"). If you don't include a name, I'll name it for you.
- Please keep in mind that Samanayrs are very small, and it can be hard to fit on tiny and/or very detailed markings!

To enter the draw, just send me a PM with the subject Mmm customs and the following filled out:

Username:
Samanayr name (optional):
Traits:
A word or two about personality:

This will be open until July 19, 11am PDT - good luck!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Non-owner custom draw!

Post by CosmicDragon »

Can we put an entry in for a non-owner? :3 There's someone I'm trying to convince to join the forums here. |D
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Non-owner custom draw!

Post by Sushidragon »

They'd have to create an account and enter for themselves :D It doesn't take too long!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog