Just keepin' it alive

Talk about anything you want here.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: Just keepin' it alive

Post by Orasteele »

*stakes war banner* FOR THE HORDE! *cough* What can I say, I like blood elves and Thrall kicks ass (I voted for him during the valentine's event), but I do have 2 draenei (1 hunter, 1 mage) in my 10 slots.
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

orasteele wrote:*stakes war banner* FOR THE HORDE! *cough* What can I say, I like blood elves and Thrall kicks ass (I voted for him during the valentine's event), but I do have 2 draenei (1 hunter, 1 mage) in my 10 slots.

D:

I'm Alliance too, but I do have a deep respect for the Horde, especially the Orcs. I can't play a human because of what they did to Thrall, poor guy. :( But what drew me to Alliance rather than Horde were the casting animations. Undead have the best casting animations, but they can't be shaman, so... to the Alliance for me! I always /hug any Hordie I run across, though. <3

*makes a treaty to have Ora sign*

Asara and I can hang out on the Ally side and try our best to un-stupid the lot of them. /solemn nod
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

*nods* I accept your peace treaty. *signs it with a flourish*

I do like how Stormwind City is laid out in comparison to the Horde cities. It's so huge and there are so many RP areas compared to the Ogrimmar or Silvermoon City. Troll shamans are pretty neat, one member of our guild has a male troll shahman and I just love him. XD I never thought to check out the different animations for casters. I do prefer the Nightelf druids over the Tauren druids though. The animal forms are so much better - especially the cat. I just can't seem to connect to the characters though to play them however. ^_^;;
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

I heard in the next patch (or sometime after that), they're revamping all druid forms. So here's to hoping the Tauren end up looking as nice as the Night Elves!

I get lost in Stormwind so often. X_x My favorite cities are Ironforge, Darnassus, Exodar and Silvermoon. So pretty~ <3
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I do have one horde that I've played to a pretty high level. I have a belf mage named Draevyn (after Eric Draven), and he's level 63. I always come back to Alliance in the end though, probably because I've played that the most, and have more friends Ally-side. :)

I will definitely do my part to un-stupid the Alliance! :D

And undead casting animations are <3. My hubby has an UD priest, to go with my mage. And it always cracks me up when he goes to buff me. It's like.. "There you go! Stam buff!" :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I played WoW for a few months over the summer.. I was a Tauren hunter and made it to level 30-something. It was fairly entertaining, but the friend I was playing with dropped out and it was kind of boring playing it by myself, and I was too shy to ask random people to play with me XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Awwwh!! If you ever got back to playing again it feel free to let me know! I'd gladly play with you! <3
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

Same here, Sky. You know what servers we play on! Only thing is I'm Alliance, so if you wanna play Horde, Ora would take excellent care of you. <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Aw, thanks for the offer XD I'm trying to avoid it at the moment since I have a lot to do, but we'll see what happens when I'm stuck in a new city with no job (yet)!
Image Image

Dragonspyrit
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Dragonspyrit »

Alliance all the way! ...well...maybe not gnomes.. or dwarves...but the rest of the alliance is great :mrgreen:

*super mount collector*
Custom Line Art | Image | My PIFF: Click!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

-runs through and dumps stinky fish on everyone in the vicinity-
APRIL FOOLS! >D
-runs away-
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

CosmicDragon wrote:-runs through and dumps stinky fish on everyone in the vicinity-
APRIL FOOLS! >D
-runs away-
*slips on a fish and knocks people over*

D:

Curse you, Cosmic! *fist shake*
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

I am disappointed in my profs! No April Fools jokes at all! at least I still have chemistry, but technically, chem is after lunch :cry: At least someone saran wrapped all the toilets in the tower... heehee (no, it wasn't me)
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

I've been up since 2am on a long running April fools joke by my dog. She needs to go ahead an pop those puppies out! Too many sleepless nights so far, and last night was the worst. Brought her with me just in case she decides to surprise me and have them during the day.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

awww, what kind of puppies are they going to be?
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Miniature Dachshunds. ^__^

*does her best to stay awake at work*
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Harroway wrote:
CosmicDragon wrote:-runs through and dumps stinky fish on everyone in the vicinity-
APRIL FOOLS! >D
-runs away-
*slips on a fish and knocks people over*

D:

Curse you, Cosmic! *fist shake*
-cackles evilly-

Fear my stinky fish of doom! -puts peg on her nose-
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Out of curiosity, what are everyone's plans for Easter?

For me Friday we paint eggs at my mom's house. Saturday we visit family out of town. And Easter Sunday we sleep in, celebrate my Birthday, and have dinner at my Grandmother's house. ^__^
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

well, since it's right in the middle of exams for me, (I have one on Monday) :cry: I'm not going home. Also, since all my exams are over a week later and I can go home for the summer, it would kind of be a waste of a plane ticket to go home and back for just one week, besides, I would probably get more studying done here. Almost everyone else in my tower is going home though, I will be all alone on my floor
Dragonspyrit
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Dragonspyrit »

Sleeping, eating, and hunting for plastic eggs filled with wonderful nonsense. Yes, my parents still hide eggs for me... at 23 years old >___> It's fun!!! The hunt becomes more sophisticated every year XD

On a random note, my argent girl hamster Puff just.. sucks at motherhood :( This is the second litter shes lost... 5 born yesterday morning and she wasn't expressing enough milk for them. By this morning only 2 were left, one in sorry shape. when I came home from work with some KRM they were still alive, but she was ignoring them. Methinks its time to give up on her. Poor girl... *sigh*

Puff: (mum)

Pie: (dad... super lazy one too!)

On a positive note, Pennybottom's litter is doing great, and everyones walking around and eating solid foods c: Just wish Puff could get it together :(
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Some females just aren't cut out to be mothers. We have a horse at my work who violently rejected her foal for the 2nd time, lucky for us we had a nurse mare waiting in the wings this time around. We were hoping that it was a first time thing, but evidently not. She's a beautiful Arab though, and her colt is just stunning if not wonderfully friendly.
Dragonspyrit
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Dragonspyrit »

True enough. I've had it happen with mice in the past though, though extremely rarely. Sadly, it is far less feasible to foster or hand-raise baby rodents, if not impossible. Ah well. I've high hopes for a few other ladies once they're a few months older.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Happy Easter, everyone :D

Sorry I've been so quiet lately! Things have been interesting XD However, my last day of work is the 15th, so I'm going to have a looooot of free time after that!
Image Image

silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

yay for free time! My last exam is the 18th and then I get to go home for the Summer! Yay. Although then I'm going to have to look for a job :(

Happy Easter everyone, hope you all had/are having a great Easter wherever you are.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Sushidragon wrote:Happy Easter, everyone :D

Sorry I've been so quiet lately! Things have been interesting XD However, my last day of work is the 15th, so I'm going to have a looooot of free time after that!
Hey, my birthday is on the 15th! XD How cool!
Happy easter, from someone who didn't get a single egg. -sigh- T.T