Dream of Samanayr Song *Chatter*

Talk about anything you want here.
Zephyr
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayrn

Dream of Samanayr Song *Chatter*

Post by Zephyr »

I've been working on getting ten posts. Since I don't have a Sam and can't participate in a lot of events, that was a bit tricky for me >_< I thought having a discussion thread would be a helpful way for myself and others to work on upping post count, without spamming the board.

Have you ever had a dream where a Sam or a Lam or any other species show up? o_O I did, last night. It's interesting, when reality is ignored, and logic turns off - of course it's COMPLETELY believeable that you'd stand next to a Sam and have a conversation with them, right? >_>
Image Image Image Image
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: Dream of Samanayr Song *Chatter*

Post by Orasteele »

Good idea Zephyr! I can't say I've had that kind of dream, though I have had some strange ones before. Welcome to the board!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I've actually only ever had a Sam infiltrate my dreams once. xD He was my Mystic stallion and he was speaking to me with the lilting accent of the species while I tried to make my way through his oasis, which had grown to ridiculous proportions. Very odd dream.

And welcome indeed! Looks like you hit your goal. xD
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Never had an adoptable appear in my dreams, but last night I was a werewolf *g* Usually my dreams are just weird, and totally unrelated to anything that I might be interested in / reading / watching on TV. Most of the time I dream about discovering that I have an exam tomorrow but I forgot to go to all the classes *wince* I only started dream about school when I started work *sigh* You'd think I was finally finished with studying...

So it was kind of cool to have a fantasy dream. And as it wasn't scary, it was actually quite interesting with a complex plot (especially as most dreams only last 30 seconds, which is why you always feel like you aren't remembering the whole thing...it's because you aren't!). It was like watching part of a movie or something ^.^
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Hee hee, those are awesome dreams XD I've had Samanayr-related dreams before, but I can't remember the specifics.. I think in one of them I'd figured out how to make them come to life, which would be awesome!

I did have a dream last night about an adoptable owner on PonyIsland getting into a fight with another adoptable owner over lineart XD For some reason I was able to read their private messages to each other.

And Zephyr, congrats on reaching 10 posts! Thumbs up ;D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

I have never dreamed about a Samanayr before, although I'm sure it would be awesome. I seem to dream about something completely opposite to what I want to or am thinking about before falling asleep.
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

I've had a Sam dream before, where I was walking in a meadow that seemed to float in space (as in that big bluish-black thing with fireflies in it! XD) and there was a great ocean that came up to it. It was in the evening, perhaps twilight, and I chatted up a Mystic/Elemental cross that happened to be there. Her name was Mystic of the Knowing Sea, and she had lunar and ocean magic. o_o She could control the tides, and she told me about another Mystic/Elemental cross, her sister, being trapped somewhere in a giant crystal in an oasis.

...I'm friggin WEIRD. >_>
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Harroway, weird but cool!
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shades of Venus
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Shades of Venus »

I can never remember my dreams, they always seem really vague when I do. But a dream with a Samanayr in it sounds like a peaceful kind of dream :D
ImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Awesome, I had a dream where I was my Samanayr Blue last night. It was so much fun flying around and such, unfortunately, I don't remember it that well other than I had to run away from bad guys. I also think there was a (perfectly reasonable when you're dreaming) background switch in there, those are so weird!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Aww, I wish I could have fun Samanayr dreams like that XD Lately I've just been having crazy anxiety dreams about my upcoming move..
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

aww, I'm sure it will be fine. I was worried about moving out to Ontario to live in residence, but it wasn't as bad as I had feared. Although I thought my computer was going to burn last night, when we were woken up at 2am by the fire alarm, and thinking it was just another false alarm, I didn't think to bring my laptop down with me. As we got down to the 5th floor, there was smokey stuff in the hallway, and we all started freaking out. Then, when we got down the the third floor(through the stair well), which is essentially the main floor, there was water leaking through the floors above. That was the worst 10min or so of my life! Luckily it was just some morons overflowing the sink with garbage bags and spraying the fire extinguisher around(that was the smokey stuff we choked on).