Seeking Mischievous Mares

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Seeking Mischievous Mares

Post by RikkuGirl »

Mischief of the Gleaming Desert is still in search of Ladies!
Are you a Desert female? Possibly a Kirin? How about a Gorgeous colored female who just likes to get into a little bit of trouble now and again? If any of these questions made you stop and think.. then this JUST MIGHT BE the perfect song for you! Song of the Mischievous Curiosity

Mischief is a Desert/Kirin Hybrid Stallion and son of Glint and Bloom! He is Curious, Charming, Head Strong, and Hilarious. He has a very cheery personality but has a tendency to get into trouble some times. He can be cocky at times and is not afraid to show off, He wears his Silver medal with pride (Allows him to have higher percent chance of breeding). Plus he is very brave and loves to dote on his lead mare, though lately she seems to get a LITTLE annoyed with him. He has been sort of a smotherer D: So, with that said, He needs some more ladies to help him even out his attention and to let his lead mare get some much wanted relaxation without interruption time!

He is looking for ladies who are Desert or Kirin or Matching colors or who are prone to get into trouble as he does like to go on mini adventures with his song. ;D If you feel you have a lady that has a personality to match or who has one of the other qualities stated please feel free to post her here! He would LOVE to drool over them ;D

(I do rp, and will be around more to do so... so if you would like to RP please let me know and we can start a mini adventure! :D )

He had to show off his best friend Chaos and his shiny second place medal ;D
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Re: Seeking Mischievous Mares

Post by RikkuGirl »

No one? :(

Mischief: *sigh*
My Sams!

LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*pats*

Whip hasn't had any luck in finding new mares either. Tho why he wants new ones, when he's got a very pregnant lead mare at home, I dunno XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

With my Songs, the only way I ever get new mares is to find ones who really fit my boys and then pursue their owners via PM. <3 Almost no one ever responds to the stallion ads - gotta seek out those ladies for a full Song!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I figured. ^_^;; *shrugs*

thanks for the help guys! *hugs* <333
My Sams!